mamadoxie
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

Highest level that is now available?

[Post New]by mamadoxie on Aug 13, 15 12:07 PM
I may have missed this posted somewhere but am wondering what the highest level is before we're put in limbo waiting for next update. I am not receiving any tasks other than the occasional daily task. Level 44 Happiness 24 Magistrate 8

zoozoospetal
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

Re:Highest level that is now available?

[Post New]by zoozoospetal on Aug 13, 15 12:51 PM
I'm in the same boat, Level 8 magistrate, level 58 over all. I've had nothing but daily task for days now so I think this is the highest we can go at the moment. I'm hoping for a speedy release of new content but with all the issues they've had to deal with it may be slow in coming.

mamadoxie
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by mamadoxie on Aug 13, 15 12:56 PM
Thanks. I guess its a waiting game now.

[Post New]by NorthStorm on Aug 13, 15 7:25 PM
You can use this time to build up sets for the future quests. For sure they'll be asking for some of the hardest ones. And you can always "invest" your ressources into statues to be sold for cash later on. This game is quite flexible so with a bit of planning you can already plan for an easier "future".

zoozoospetal
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

[Post New]by zoozoospetal on Aug 14, 15 5:04 AM
NorthStorm wrote:You can use this time to build up sets for the future quests. For sure they'll be asking for some of the hardest ones. And you can always "invest" your ressources into statues to be sold for cash later on. This game is quite flexible so with a bit of planning you can already plan for an easier "future".

I've been doing just that. I have at least 5 sets of everyone that is available, some will only allow a reserve of 6 so I sell off one every so often. I've also been stockpiling spheres, my magic reserve is at 190 so I've been able to make a ton of them. I'm shooting for level 60 happiness before the new content comes out, almost there. Basically I've just been setting my own quest to pass the time I really need to get a life!

[Post New]by cyneburgleah on Aug 14, 15 5:58 PM
zoozoospetal wrote:
I've been doing just that. I have at least 5 sets of everyone that is available, some will only allow a reserve of 6 so I sell off one every so often. I've also been stockpiling spheres, my magic reserve is at 190 so I've been able to make a ton of them. I'm shooting for level 60 happiness before the new content comes out, almost there. Basically I've just been setting my own quest to pass the time I really need to get a life!

I really need to get a life too! Wake up, check game, go to work, come home, check game, go to bed. LOL!

ronnancy
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by ronnancy on Aug 16, 15 6:45 AM
All of my land is cleared and covered with mountains. I'm upgrading everything to the highest level and studying everything I can.

kimberph
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

[Post New]by kimberph on Aug 30, 15 1:39 PM
Anybody know if there is actually a max level or max happiness?

lady_sabelle
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,168 Posts

[Post New]by lady_sabelle on Aug 30, 15 5:07 PM
I'm at level 66 and 40 happiness with no sign that there's a cap.

kimberph
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

[Post New]by kimberph on Aug 30, 15 5:41 PM
Thanks lady_sabelle, that is useful info for game strategy. I'm 55/27 now so looks like there is still plenty of growth room.

kisykiss
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by kisykiss on Aug 31, 15 10:48 AM
I know for me, I am at 57/32. Not much else for me to do until an update so I have been leveling up my happiness so I can get more mana to make spheres.

nildarose
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by nildarose on Sep 1, 15 9:06 PM
I'm not sure if this has happened to anyone, but I sold a statue I lost happiness.

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Sep 1, 15 9:47 PM
nildarose wrote:I'm not sure if this has happened to anyone, but I sold a statue I lost happiness.

That would make sense. Happiness is gained when you buy decorations. When you take away (sell) decorations then you no longer have that to add to the happiness.

The only reason to buy loads of statues is to have something to do while waiting for an update that could be sold back for some resources but beware that you could also lose the happiness that it generated.

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Sep 1, 15 11:54 PM
silver_hawk wrote:The only reason to buy loads of statues is to have something to do while waiting for an update that could be sold back for some resources.

Also to increase your mana pool.

[Post New]by sthrightwhale on Sep 2, 15 12:58 AM
I am currently on level 54 with happiness on level 42. Rather than sell statues either wood or scrolls provide great income at the port use them to trade if u have an over abundance of them. Just be careful not to send to many, otherwise your port will stop you from receiving more income.

[Post New]by tmacd2 on Sep 3, 15 1:08 PM
Hi, How do you sell things. I cant seem to figure that out. Help!!

tazruby2000
Flounder
Flounder
2,399 Posts

[Post New]by tazruby2000 on Sep 3, 15 1:42 PM
tmacd2 wrote:Hi, How do you sell things. I cant seem to figure that out. Help!!
You can sell items by putting the cursor on the item, press the left button on your mouse and hold it for a few seconds. The item will raise up and have the arrows on it, then the sell icon will appear on the bottom left side.

[Post New]by tmacd2 on Sep 5, 15 8:03 AM
Thanks will try that

[Post New]by sthrightwhale on Sep 6, 15 5:15 AM
tazruby2000 wrote:
tmacd2 wrote:Hi, How do you sell things. I cant seem to figure that out. Help!!
You can sell items by putting the cursor on the item, press the left button on your mouse and hold it for a few seconds. The item will raise up and have the arrows on it, then the sell icon will appear on the bottom left side.

if you wish, you can also store it for latter by clicking bottom right panel

Go to: