bfgFlounder
9,578 Posts

Welcome to Strange Cases: The Tarot Card Mystery forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Aug 7, 09 12:03 AM
Welcome to Strange Cases: The Tarot Card Mystery forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Strange Cases: The Tarot Card Mystery players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

lauder
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

Re:Welcome to Strange Cases: The Tarot Card Mystery forum

[Post New]by lauder on Aug 7, 09 8:46 AM
what a cool game I recommend this game I am really impressed with the game.

[Post New]by deborama on Aug 7, 09 1:13 PM
Where do I find the oil to put in the engine??

mimmiyh5
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by mimmiyh5 on Aug 7, 09 1:23 PM
This game was good but way too easy and way too short!!! Hardly used the hints, 3-4 hours done. Hope they develop more like this but make them longer and a little trickier. Good for a $2.99 special. You guys on the forums are always so helpful, just like BFG. Ciao

redneck57
Catfish
Catfish
1,606 Posts

[Post New]by redneck57 on Aug 7, 09 11:38 PM
I love this game...beautiful graphics, good storyline, challenging enough to keep me interested. I bought it...well worth the $6.99

[Post New]by alicemac on Aug 8, 09 12:20 AM
Oh was it on the toolbar special? I missed that. Tried it for an hour and loved it so bought and finished 3 hours later....it was a solid three hours though!

Robilyn
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,927 Posts

[Post New]by Robilyn on Aug 8, 09 12:47 AM
I can't pick up the toy with the tarot card at the circus and it won't let me skip the game. What do I do now?

Edited on 08/08/2009 at 12:49:30 AM PST

vicalana
Stingray
Stingray
5,279 Posts

[Post New]by vicalana on Aug 8, 09 1:10 AM
I gave up at this point. From reading the other threads, apparently you can go back into the warehouse. I think it's behind the grabber game.

LadyWyntre
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by LadyWyntre on Aug 8, 09 8:59 AM
HELP! Cannot figure out the puzzle to get through the lock on the evidence room.

One thing I *don't* like about this game: if you choose to skip the puzzle, it doesn't show you the solution. Well, now that I've sunk some time into it and can't figure it out, I want to know.

aowyn
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by aowyn on Aug 8, 09 9:08 AM
Really loved the game, good story line, great graphics. The only problem was it was way too short....2-3 hours! I liked the way the tarot cards led you through the clues! It left me wanting more, just a little dissapointed because it was so short.

[Post New]by dbcroff695 on Aug 8, 09 3:29 PM
Help! I just cannot figure out the puzzle in the Mansion, in the foyer floor. It wants me to line up the stones until they "glow" or turn on the "light", what ever. I have been messing with it now for about an hour, and I don't get it. Can someone show me the "light"?

Thanks!

[Post New]by gassybat21 on Aug 8, 09 3:29 PM
WAY a disappointing too short game
i would like a refund if possible

[Post New]by calicokat on Aug 8, 09 3:40 PM
I can't tell if its a good game or not yet. I am only on the first chapter. I can't pick up the last piece of the blue tape. Won't let me. Is this going to be a problem through out the game.

Elnor
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by Elnor on Aug 8, 09 9:10 PM
+Played the free hour,bought, continued, and cannot get out of the trailer's front yard, Hint says "I am done here", but no arrows out? I havwe been all over,top to bottom! Is this a glitch in the game? HELP

Edited on 08/08/2009 at 9:12:56 PM PST

renc
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by renc on Aug 9, 09 7:00 AM
I'm stuck with the password to evidence room; )

[Post New]by mhunter865 on Aug 9, 09 7:02 AM
dbcroff695 wrote:Help! I just cannot figure out the puzzle in the Mansion, in the foyer floor. It wants me to line up the stones until they "glow" or turn on the "light", what ever. I have been messing with it now for about an hour, and I don't get it. Can someone show me the "light"?

Thanks!

I'm stuck there as well and can't figure out the mirrors either. Skip is not coming up for me on the foyer floor.

[Post New]by mezzin on Aug 9, 09 7:23 AM
Elnor wrote:+Played the free hour,bought, continued, and cannot get out of the trailer's front yard, Hint says "I am done here", but no arrows out? I havwe been all over,top to bottom! Is this a glitch in the game? HELP

[Post New]by mezzin on Aug 9, 09 7:25 AM
I am stuck in the same place no way out of the trailer area

Lisa_41
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Lisa_41 on Aug 9, 09 8:09 AM
I can't get out of the jail cell! Any hints how the nail file needs to be moved? I have the clues but I don't get them!

Ultrex
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Ultrex on Aug 9, 09 6:14 PM
I am also stuck in the mansion foyer with the game in the floor. I lined everything up as it should be, and I even double checked the blog walkthrough and it won't do anything. Also, the skip is not lighting up for me to use it so I'm definately stuck ... is this a glitch in the game ???

Go to: