brown petfood

[Post New]by CTaubennes on Aug 14, 15 7:12 AM
I haven't been able to find any

Re:brown petfood

[Post New]by BlazeDuskdreamer on Aug 14, 15 7:32 AM
It feels like the more pets I get, the less pet food drops. You can also craft it but that takes a lot of pet medallions and I'm building up pet medallions to craft pets.

I wish they'd put in some mini-game or something to earn food and/or the pet medallions besides just the daily quests. At getting 2-4 a day, they just don't build quick enough.

suzy1985
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by suzy1985 on Aug 14, 15 7:51 AM
Every time you send the airship you get one of the four pet foods and one of the four stamps. Which one seems random.

Pet food also drops from searching the HOS but not every time and it can be any one of the four

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Aug 14, 15 8:16 AM
CTaubennes, one of the little nuances of this game is the more you have of an item, the more will drop. Resist the urge to use your last pet food, or last stamp, or any other item. Play the rounds to build up your inventory.

A mistake many new players make is trying to play the quests straight through. This game isn't like any other HO game that uses an item once-and-done and the objective is to reach the end of the game. This game (so far, anyway) has no end. So the most important thing is to constantly play the rounds and build up your inventory. Resist playing the characters' quests for a while, resist the daily quests (they're not necessary to advance in the game) and just play the rounds. That's the single most important thing you can do to increase your coins and inventory.

jeanjrs
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by jeanjrs on Aug 14, 15 3:52 PM
[b]I think (?) I have a lot of inventory - but what good is it if I can't use it to craft something I want. I am on Level 42 and it is doing HOS after HOS - sometimes I go around 3 times a day - seeing them in my sleep. I feel if I have something in the inventory that someone requests then I can give it ---- what else is the inventory used for? Not good this game.
Thanks
jeanjrs

Go to: