bfgEuphrates
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,152 Posts

Walkthrough now available for Strange Cases: The Tarot Card Mystery!

[Post New]by bfgEuphrates on Aug 7, 09 8:57 AM
Hi Everyone,

Thanks to Margie B (margie134), we now have a full walkthrough up for Strange Cases: The Tarot Card Mystery on our Big Fish Blog to help anyone if they get stumped in the game! To get to that page you can click on the following link:

Walkthrough for Strange Cases: The Tarot Card Mystery

Best of luck and happy gaming!

bfgEuphrates

Edited on 08/07/2009 at 8:57:10 AM PST

macav
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

Re:Walkthrough now available for Strange Cases: The Tarot Card Mystery!

[Post New]by macav on Aug 8, 09 6:13 PM
Margie, I need the last piece of blue electrical tape to fix wires BUT can't pick it up with mouse. Do I have to somehow move the barbells in front or the sandals or what???? Would appreciate your reply
Thanks
macavhamish@hotmail.com

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Aug 9, 09 6:06 AM
macav wrote:Margie, I need the last piece of blue electrical tape to fix wires BUT can't pick it up with mouse. Do I have to somehow move the barbells in front or the sandals or what???? Would appreciate your reply
Thanks

Hi macav,

Have you solved the problem yet? You may want to remove your e-mail address from your profile or the mods will do it. It's never a good idea to place your e-mail in your forums since spammers can pick it up.

You should just be able to catch pick up the blue tape by clicking on it. If you've tried to click in several places around the blue tape and it's not working, just start a new profile and start the game over. You're at the beginning of the game so it will not take that long to get back to that point.

Let me know if that helps.

Margie B

RachB
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by RachB on Aug 10, 09 9:23 AM
Margie,
I'm having the same problem with the last piece of blue tape in the warehouse. I've changed my profile 3 times and each time I get stuck at that point, and without the tape I cant repair the electrical piece in the office.
Thanks in advance for any clues you can give me.

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Aug 10, 09 5:20 PM
RachB wrote:Margie,
I'm having the same problem with the last piece of blue tape in the warehouse. I've changed my profile 3 times and each time I get stuck at that point, and without the tape I cant repair the electrical piece in the office.
Thanks in advance for any clues you can give me.

Hi RachB,

It seems like a lot of people are having the same issue. You should contact customer support to see if they have a resolution for this issue. That would be your best bet at this point.

Just click on the green envelope that is on the lower right side of the page to access customer service.

You could also use the "Live Chat" feature to chat with someone right away if you do it on Monday through Friday between the hours of 9:30-4:30 PST time.

Thanks,
Margie B

[Post New]by Sherlieb on Aug 11, 09 5:12 AM
I'm having trouble with the disc game, got all the discs in place but nothing is happening have checked with your picture and all seems to be correct but nothing happens, so frustrating cos I want to get on with the game and can't

frustrated Sherlie

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Aug 11, 09 5:26 AM
Sherlieb wrote:I'm having trouble with the disc game, got all the discs in place but nothing is happening have checked with your picture and all seems to be correct but nothing happens, so frustrating cos I want to get on with the game and can't

frustrated Sherlie

Have you placed the mirrors yet? The disc puzzle will not work unless the light from the mirrors are shining on the floor.

Margie B

[Post New]by indysailor100 on Aug 18, 09 2:51 AM
Having trouble figuring out the code to unlock the store room in the jail.

ivillagegrinch
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by ivillagegrinch on Aug 20, 09 6:39 PM
Good game, but didn't last long enough. I only needed the walk-through once, and that was towards the end with the code.

[Post New]by cklamp on Aug 22, 09 3:17 PM
I have opened the chest in the basement, and found the first disk, but I am still missing one puzzle piece. I am out of tarot cards and the hints tell me I am done in the attic and basement. The study hint just tells me to finish the puzzle. Any ideas?

ionadryer
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by ionadryer on Sep 3, 09 10:15 PM
Hi Margie B!

Thanks so much for the walk through on Strange Cases: The Tarot Card Mystery! I used your information on Pick The Lock but it didn't work. I can go forward, left & back but then get dinged when I try to go right. I get the little sound and the pick advances on forward and left, no sound or advancement on back and then the shuttery move when I try right and the pick slides out further. Any ideas? I appreciate any assistance you can provide!

iona

[Post New]by kiwidueo on Sep 9, 09 4:04 AM
Hi Maggie,

Please help, I am in the tree house with the telescope and the co-ordinates are correct to your walk threw. The problem is all I seem to get is a picture of the ocean. I have attempted this several times now and the same picture appears. Please tell me what I am doing wrong. Thank you

[Post New]by Ubwell73 on Oct 1, 09 9:39 PM
If anyone finds the solution for picking up the last piece of electrical tape, I'd like to know, as I'm also having the same problem.

[Post New]by dartman74c on Nov 5, 09 1:22 PM
cant seem to get the code right to unlock the door in the jail. its four numbers

[Post New]by baggs64 on Nov 20, 09 6:15 PM
How do I solve the mirrors? It seems I have tried everything.

[Post New]by baggs64 on Nov 20, 09 6:18 PM
I saw where you said you have to solve the mirrors bfore the disc game will work. I tried to skip the disc game, but it wouldn't let me. This is fast becoming frustrating instead of fun.

emwenz
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by emwenz on Jan 5, 10 6:31 PM
cklamp wrote:I have opened the chest in the basement, and found the first disk, but I am still missing one puzzle piece. I am out of tarot cards and the hints tell me I am done in the attic and basement. The study hint just tells me to finish the puzzle. Any ideas?

I have the same situation, one disc in place and one puzzle piece missing, done in basement and attic, no inventory and no tarots...no where to go and cannot skip puzzles... have you figured this dead end out?

Ahh.. I'm an eejit.. make sure the puzzle pieces aren't overlapping so that you think you're missing one..these games are never wrong.

Edited on 01/05/2010 at 6:43:42 PM PST

aussie190
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by aussie190 on Jan 16, 10 3:33 PM
maggie I have the hook and rod but cant pull the ladder down from the treehouse what am i doing wrong

[Post New]by Merajahmed99 on Jan 20, 10 2:14 AM
Maggie I have the same problem as aussie I can't pull the ladder down what am i doing wrong

aussie190
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by aussie190 on Jan 20, 10 7:38 PM
aussie190 wrote:maggie I have the hook and rod but cant pull the ladder down from the treehouse what am i doing wrong

no one answered can anyone help I am stuck

Go to: