Jewel Match 2 deleted saved games

[Post New]by kmassing on Aug 7, 09 1:33 PM
Does anybody know why my games are being deleted after playing through over half way? This has happened twice, once on Jewel Match 2 and once on Midnight Mysteries

Re:Jewel Match 2 deleted saved games

[Post New]by bamiyani on Sep 17, 09 9:07 AM
Mine does it all the time - I'm running a MAC system. I got to level 42 and then BOOM everything is gone. I have tried "ejecting/uninstalling" and reinstalling but it happened again.

I agree BF needs to look at this please?

[Post New]by Serf2CavSpaniel on Jan 23, 10 6:56 PM
Same problem here. I've got an Intel iMac and it's been randomly killing my saved games and making me sign in as a new player several times since I downloaded it. It has continued to delete saved games even under Snow Leopard. Very distressing!

I love playing this game but it is getting really frustrating now, not knowing if I'm going to have to start again from square one whenever I start it up.

I've got several other BF games that do the same thing, so this may be a Mac glitch and not just a problem with the Jewel Match games. Any Apple gurus out there in the pond that can offer some advice?

[Post New]by ncr24503 on Jul 18, 10 10:09 AM
I was at level 148 and the game froze up. When I tried to resume play, it sent me back to level one! How frustrating!

m0r0n
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by m0r0n on Sep 13, 10 8:19 AM
Yep, me too, w/ Mac Intell. Had to quit a higher level in the middle for small urgency and when I returned, clicked on return to same game, it went to the first. That is intolerably boring. If I can't move up a couple of castles, well, that'll be the end of that game for me.http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/reply/0/

Go to: