9otters
Clownfish
Clownfish
860 Posts

Saw the first game page review. Says PUZZLES can be replayed?

[Post New]by 9otters on Aug 15, 15 4:20 AM
I've checked and searched. I saw NOTHING that said we get to replay puzzles. Am I missing something?

Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Re:Saw the first game page review. Says PUZZLES can be replayed?

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Aug 15, 15 6:10 AM
Hi 9otters,

I checked it out earlier today for my grandson who loves puzzles and could not find them in the Extras anywhere. He threw a strop and I had to placate him by asking him to find the morphing objects in the HOS, thankfully he was happy with that.

Dax

voiceofreason
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by voiceofreason on Aug 15, 15 7:05 AM
Personally, I rarely play the HOP's or the puzzles again but can understand children wanting to replay them. A lovely part of a learning curve.

(So sorry 9otters, that came out in the wrong way. I was thinking of Daxadillion's grandchildren. Please forgive me, I did not intend to be rude to you )

Surprised that children play games like this though. NO offence meant.

Your grandson threw a strop? Sorry to hear that. How long did he wait for the HOS to appear?? You mentioned a while ago that your granddaughter is a little selfish, I hope things are improving there as well! LOL!

Children are great!

Have a good weekend everyone.

Edited on 08/15/2015 at 7:26:44 AM PST

Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Aug 15, 15 8:21 AM
Hi Voiceofreason

A few of my grandchildren love "helping" me play these games and I make sure they are age appropriate as there are now 10 of them from 6 months old (obviously he doesn't play games) to 18 years.

My eledest grandaughter (17yrs) is still selfish and my 2nd grandaughter (13yrs) doesn't talk to anyone in the family, but my youngest one (12yrs) is a delight and I always make sure I ask her parents if they approve of whichever dark themed game she has requested to play - Madam Fate is her all time favourite and it took her 6 months to complete as her parents limit the amount of internet time they are allowed each day (except for school work).

My grandson (7yrs) threw a strop only because he patiently watched me finish a puzzle and then asked if he could play it and I said "yes" without checking it was available in the Extras.

As for the HOP's, once I had completed one without finding the morphing object I turned it over to him to complete, which he did. Unfortunately he has gone home now and I cannot I locate the morphing object, nor I can I find the collectible in each scene as some of them are so cleverly hidden.

Roll on Tuesday when he pops back here for the day.

Dax

P.S. I finally found a collectible all on my own without my grandson!

Edited on 08/15/2015 at 9:48:27 AM PST

rainworm
Herring
Herring
360 Posts

[Post New]by rainworm on Aug 15, 15 2:01 PM
Daxdillion, you are lucky having so many grandchildren - I have to find and solve everything on my own as I don't have any !!!!

Well, but I think this game is of course something not too young children can play. It is good to limit their computer hours but once in a while - on a rainy day - a game like this is nothing wrong.

But indeed, puzzles in this CE cannot be replayed.

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Aug 15, 15 2:34 PM
Daxadillion wrote:Hi 9otters,

I checked it out earlier today for my grandson who loves puzzles and could not find them in the Extras anywhere. He threw a strop and I had to placate him by asking him to find the morphing objects in the HOS, thankfully he was happy with that.

Dax

I looked at the SG & it didn't show locations for Morphing Objects so I wasn't looking for them. After reading your post, I thought that I would have to restart from the beginning but I checked the Extras. You can replay the HOPs to find them.

9otters
Clownfish
Clownfish
860 Posts

[Post New]by 9otters on Aug 15, 15 4:19 PM
Thanks, Dax.

Didn't THINK I had missed that info, but I've been wrong before....
************************************************************************************************
voiceofreason said,

So sorry 9otters, that came out in the wrong way. I was thinking of Daxadillion's grandchildren. Please forgive me, I did not intend to be rude to you )

Never even crossed my mind.

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Aug 15, 15 9:41 PM
ganonsbane wrote:
Daxadillion wrote:Hi 9otters,

Dax

I looked at the SG & it didn't show locations for Morphing Objects so I wasn't looking for them. After reading your post, I thought that I would have to restart from the beginning but I checked the Extras. You can replay the HOPs to find them.

I should have read a little more. The Morphing Object Locations are shown in the SG. Some SGs have separate sections for Collectibles & Morphing Objects when the MOs are in HOPs. This SG shows them both in the same section. Collectibles are in Outlined Yellow & MOs are Outlined Green.

Duh-uh

dollyflower
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,373 Posts

[Post New]by dollyflower on Aug 25, 15 4:28 PM
My SG shows where the morphing objects are located. They are outlined in green in the SG and are in the HOSs. The hidden objects (crowns) are shown in the SG also. In spite of this, I often miss getting all MOs and/or HOs. I don't know how I manage this. LOL. Daxadillon, are you a grandpa or a grandma and is a "strop" like a fit"? Gee, this is almost like a discussion was in the "old days".

Go to: