bgirllui
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

Why are some friends blocked?

[Post New]by bgirllui on Aug 15, 15 5:17 AM
I've noticed that some of my friends are blocked - I mean that when I want to gift them, I can't open their profiles so as to see what they want. Most of them indeed have a description like "away", "moving hiatus" etc. But today I was gifted by one who seems to be playing actively and I couldn't send him a gift. Has anyone an idea?

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

Re:Why are some friends blocked?

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Aug 15, 15 5:26 AM
Probably because they don't have a wish list. I have a few of those myself.

bgirllui
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by bgirllui on Aug 15, 15 6:18 AM
OK, I see Thank you

[Post New]by walkingstar on Aug 15, 15 1:27 PM
THANKYOU! I've been running around for Days trying to gift a friend who has no arrow on their card and gifts me daily! Thankyou my friend"G" you truly don't want anything back!! Big Blessings to you!! Other friends who have helped me during this turbulent time & it is not just the game..other things...I have gifted some twice & others Maybe? I am keeping a list even though you said you didn't want anything back. Bless you too! [Started list this p.m. because even with just 30 friends can't remember...I had serious head trauma a year ago. My Mum was driving and playing games was a prescription from Dr. Be kind to anyone who has a brain injury it is scary but glad it happened so I can better understand others who have gone thru it. I am Much better but you do not feel like the "Old" you. Some things I do Better than before..weird. Have a Great weekend and enjoy being Alive!

Go to: