Stuck in bonus game

[Post New]by draegonflye on Aug 15, 15 5:10 PM
I finished the game and am in the tomb in the bonus game, but I can't get back into the room of darkness - it tells me I'm finished, and the door is shut, but the map says there's more to do in there, and I can't go any further in the game, forward of backward now. Totally stuck. Running mac, v. 10.10.3 (yosemite). Is this an intentional dead end?

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

Re:Stuck in bonus game

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Aug 16, 15 11:24 AM
The Bonus Game doesn't end in the Tomb.

Spoiler: Highlight to read: You need to get a Bracelet from each Room. Once you have the Bracelet of Courage ( Bracelet Closest to Hand ), there is nothing else to do in the Room of Darkness. Then place the 3 Bracelets on the Arm on the Coffin in the center. Then defeat Galmar in the Upper Room.

HTH

YourGibs
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by YourGibs on Aug 16, 15 2:10 PM
I am stuck at the same spot. The Darkness room closed without forcing us to pick up the third bracelet. So the game is broken at this point.

HYDEPARK4
Minnow
Minnow
270 Posts

[Post New]by HYDEPARK4 on Aug 16, 15 3:03 PM
I am having the same problem, cannot get the 3rd bracelet

jaxxgirl
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by jaxxgirl on Aug 16, 15 5:53 PM
Same problem here, running Windows 10. I've got two of the bracelets, but "Nothing to do here" message when I try to go to the third room, and the map says that the location is locked. Sigh.

[Post New]by draegonflye on Aug 16, 15 7:32 PM
jaxxgirl wrote:Same problem here, running Windows 10. I've got two of the bracelets, but "Nothing to do here" message when I try to go to the third room, and the map says that the location is locked. Sigh.

Sounds like it's definitely a glitch

[Post New]by sandrachmiel on Aug 19, 15 3:36 AM
Same here. Hopefully BF will issue an update that will fix this as I'd like to finish the bonus game

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Aug 19, 15 5:12 AM
I have just finished the bonus game, and had no problems. Win7, 64-bit laptop.

I started with the red (Darkness) room, then went to the blue and then to the green room. Maybe that's the right order to go in? Shouldn't make any difference though.

Once you have the bracelet from the room, you leave and the door closes. Has anyone left the room before you got the bracelet? Maybe you need to stay in each room until you have finished it.

[Post New]by debcevans on Aug 19, 15 12:23 PM
I have the same problem, I didn't get the bracelet from the room of darkness before moving on to the others, and now I can't return to retrieve the bracelet.

[Post New]by sushigirl1 on Aug 23, 15 3:45 PM
I did the same thing, went into the darkness first and didn't get the bracelet then went into the other rooms. The doors are all closed and cannot enter darkness to finish that room and get the last bracelet to continue the game. Looks like a few of us are in the same boat, and I imagine more will be too when they get to that point. Kinda sucks that no one is helping to fix this glitch.

Edited on 08/23/2015 at 3:46:18 PM PST

mikado1
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by mikado1 on Aug 24, 15 10:56 AM
Yes friends, the same problem here. I only have two bracelets and can´t get back! It must be some kind of bug, because you should not be able to leave a room without finishing it. But as you all say, the door is closed!

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Aug 24, 15 12:18 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble picking up the third bracelet in the bonus game of this particular game.

Thank you ganonsbane for the clarification on where to proceed in the tomb. If you are experiencing trouble obtaining the third bracelet in the room that ganonsbane mentioned, it is recommended to contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. This will help keep track of and report the issues that players are experiencing. They are also willing to offer any troubleshooting steps they have.

Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by 1255ten on Aug 31, 15 12:04 PM
same for me. cannot find bracelet or get out of this room

[Post New]by oldgirl52 on Sep 4, 15 6:35 PM
Having same problem as the others.

Go to: