bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Grandpa's Candy Factory

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Aug 8, 09 12:03 AM
Help a recent college graduate, Cathy, save her Grandpa`s Candy Factory in this fun and exciting Match 3 game! Satisfy your sweet tooth as you work through the whole production process and explore the huge factory. Make mouth-watering candies, fantastic fruit cakes, precious pastries, and much more as you attempt to bring Grandpa`s Candy Factory back from the brink of bankruptcy and take over the family business.

Nanner7506
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

Re:Grandpa's Candy Factory

[Post New]by Nanner7506 on Aug 8, 09 10:33 PM
I used a credit on this one. Love this game. The graphics are beautiful. I leave my desktop as the map for a screensaver. A very enjoyable game!

Thanks!

Meisie84
Guppy
Guppy
134 Posts

[Post New]by Meisie84 on Aug 9, 09 3:18 PM
I really like the look of this one too...enjoyed the 60min trial. i think I'll pick this one up before the month is out!

[Post New]by akakitty1959 on Oct 3, 09 8:13 PM
I am new to this game and don't know how to play it. Will someone help me out? I'm going nuts not finding a help section. Please email me at lakakitty195901@aol.com with the directions to play this game or where i can find the how to play section.
PLEASE

Edited on 10/03/2009 at 8:17:19 PM PST

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Oct 3, 09 8:29 PM
You probably want to remove your email address from your post, so that you don't drown in spam. If you go to youtube and find the "lordkalvanmidnight" channel, there are some videos of sample game play. Most of the levels are the (chain) match-3 ones. You click on one type of nut or whatever, then drag over so that you have at least 3 in a line of the same type, then let your mouse button up to collect them.

Go to: