bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Grandpa's Candy Factory forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Aug 8, 09 12:03 AM
Welcome to Grandpa's Candy Factory forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Grandpa's Candy Factory players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

mygames49
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

Re:Welcome to Grandpa's Candy Factory forum

[Post New]by mygames49 on Aug 9, 09 4:31 AM
I AM NOT A BEEN FAN OF MATCH 3 GAMES BUT THIS GAME I REALLY ENJOY. ONLY ONE THING, THE PAUSE BETWEEN DIALOGUE IS TOO LONG. I LIKE THE STORY BUT THAT'S ONLY THING. I WOULD BUY IT.

kishimojun
Stingray
Stingray
4,534 Posts

[Post New]by kishimojun on Aug 9, 09 4:36 AM
mygames, if you want to speed that up, move your cursor toward the top of the screen. A trio of symbols will drop down. The first will move the dialogue along for you.

Also, and please don't think I am being mean to you here, typing in all caps is considered shouting. Most of us can hear you just fine.

Welcome to the pond and happy gaming.

Edited on 08/09/2009 at 4:37:09 AM PST

[Post New]by toughlady55 on Aug 9, 09 8:46 AM
i love match 3 games but i can't get this to download properly....the words aren't coming up in english lol...they are all broken words and once i got to the game itself....it wouldn't play...so i did all the things i should do....and uninstalled ...cleared temp files cookies...etc...still the same thing when i reloaded it....oh well not sure what to do now

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Aug 9, 09 9:38 AM
That's got to be frustrating! I suggest that you contact customer support. See the green envelope on the right? They will ask you to run DrFelix and then help you figure out how to fix it. If you are a game club member you can use the Live Chat during BFG business hours on Monday (that's linked from My Account).

mygames49
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by mygames49 on Aug 13, 09 9:21 AM
this message is for kishimojun, i don't think your being mean. actually i laugh out loud at the message. thanks.

2oma
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by 2oma on Aug 23, 09 5:29 PM
Howdy-- I'm not really a gamer-- just like to goof off. However, I cannot find out how to move the nuts! I accidently moved one and didn't catch what happened to make it move.... the same with majic vines-- just lucked on the method..
Any help out there?
Thanks.

oh, a gripe of mine is just this-- that there is an assumption that "everyone" understands!-- not so.
thanks again.

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Aug 23, 09 5:41 PM
If you are referring to the almonds and walnuts type of nuts, then you click on one of them, then drag across a wiggly line of the same type of nut (at least 3), then let up on your mouse button at the end of the line. This will remove all the nuts in that wiggly line, and the ones above will fall.

If you are referring to the coconuts, you use them as wild cards in a wiggly line. After three times being used they finally fall.

kishimojun
Stingray
Stingray
4,534 Posts

[Post New]by kishimojun on Aug 23, 09 5:43 PM
And if you mean metal nuts, as in nuts and bolts, you just have to keep clearing lines of objects under them until they eventually fall off the bottom of the game screen.

[Post New]by hammerwants on Aug 29, 09 8:07 AM

greetings,

am I stuck at the packing house - the game simply loops thru the hidden object game?

Is the game supposed to do this?

any help would be appreciated.

thanks and have a nice day

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Aug 29, 09 8:17 AM
Packing house hidden object is the last level, so you have finished the game. At this point you can replay any of the levels you want to, or you can start a new profile and play them in order.

[Post New]by Kimmpossible on Sep 1, 09 4:53 PM
I need help I am stuck on one of the pipes games anyone know the solutions ?

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Sep 1, 09 5:03 PM
If the tips in this thread aren't enough:
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/49393.page

tell me the specific pipes level you need and I'll post a screen shot somewhere, then PM you the url to it. Or take a video of it and post it on youtube. I personally would think that a screen shot would be more useful than a video, for the pipes puzzles.

Full Screen Option

[Post New]by evasgramma on Sep 2, 09 3:30 AM
I cannot disable the full screen option. I am playing on a small travel computer and cannot see the entire screen for any level/challenge. Anyone else having this problem????

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Sep 2, 09 5:42 AM
Many games are designed for resolutions 1024x768 or larger, which means they don't work on netbooks and minilaptops. I'm not sure what you can do about that other than ask BFG customer support to cancel your purchase (they will give you a game coupon) or else play on a different computer.

[Post New]by lgjm05 on Feb 5, 10 6:45 PM
why can't I save the game where I stop it...twice I've had to leave and thought I could resume the game where I left off....if I have to always start over, I want my money back!!!

Edited on 02/05/2010 at 6:46:05 PM PST

[Post New]by noreaster on Feb 2, 11 6:55 PM
I purchased this game because I thought it was considered hidden objects. What's with those pipes - they aren't hidden objects. I go for the simpler games and cannot get past the first set of pipes. I don't even feel like trying as I felt misled with what this game was supposed to be.

Go to: