RasmusB
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

Obstacle mini-games in this game.

[Post New]by RasmusB on Aug 16, 15 3:55 AM
Hope you know what I mean? How many of these EXTREMELY annoying obstacle-minigames are there in game totally. I can accept tops 3. These kind of minigames are so lame, and doesn't fit in well in these kind of games, in my book.

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

Re:Obstacle mini-games in this game.

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Aug 16, 15 9:05 AM
I don't do well with mini-games that require coordination & fast reflexes like Shooting Moving Targets or Dodging Obstacles while riding something. I played the entire Main Game. Sliding down the mountain on the shield was the only mini-game of that type. Also, thankfully, there were no Shooting mini-games.

HTH

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Aug 16, 15 11:12 AM
There were several other mini games requiring quick reflexes: Clicking on a certain spot as a ball rolled past, a marble popper game, clicking on certain symbols quickly enough to wound an enemy before he wounded you. I don't mind these. I try and if I can't get it, I will eventually skip with plans to try during next play. But if these really bother you, you may want to skip this game. I'm not that far into the game and these are the ones I've already run into.

Lilly214
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by Lilly214 on Aug 16, 15 11:38 AM
I absolutely "hate" these annoying mini games! And NO skip button with them! I can't even finish the bonus chapter because of how aggravated I am. This will be a one time play for me.

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Aug 16, 15 12:59 PM
nwl43 wrote:There were several other mini games requiring quick reflexes: Clicking on a certain spot as a ball rolled past, a marble popper game, clicking on certain symbols quickly enough to wound an enemy before he wounded you. I don't mind these. I try and if I can't get it, I will eventually skip with plans to try during next play. But if these really bother you, you may want to skip this game. I'm not that far into the game and these are the ones I've already run into.

The mini-game in this game were as bad as the ones in some other games. I have nerve damage from breaking my neck in an accident & usually have trouble with reflex & coordination based mini-games. Somehow, I manage to get through the entire game, including the Bonus Chapter without a Skip. I had to quit & take a couple breaks but I got through it.

greenshade
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

[Post New]by greenshade on Aug 17, 15 2:55 AM
Thankfully, there was skips for all those annoying mini games in the main game but UNFORTUNATELY we are seeing more of these than less lately. (also hate having to "draw" shapes in every game)

The quick reflex thing that I can't seem to skip is in the bonus game where ONCE AGAIN (and it seems to be happening in EVERY game lately) where we have to fight the nemesis who turns into some horrible "creature" at the end of the game where we have to match symbols or combine them to make the one one their chest but worst of all we have to stop attacks at us.. and this is where I can't finish the bonus game here.

Fireballs coming at me and I'm being told that I have to be quicker! I'm so SICK of it. I just want the game to be over at this point so I can access the extras.

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Aug 18, 15 8:51 AM
Greenshade, hang in there. I eventually got it. Be aware that once you do manage to target 3 fireballs, you then have to connect matching symbols surrounding the monster. I wasn't quick enough to connect all of them. So I had to hit the balls again. Thank goodness the symbols I had connected were still there. And I quickly connected the 2nd pair. Unfortunately that was not the end of it. Next time around there were three pairs and then four, etc. I forget how many in all. My mind was reeling at that point. But it can be done.

Good luck. I hope you can finish it.

Go to: