glitches??

[Post New]by sammieannex3 on Aug 8, 09 9:57 AM
hey!
So when playing before, I've had their clothes show up wrong, the pants outline when wearing a skirt, face/body different colours, etc, but this is a new glitch, I HATE it.

All my clothes are black. I'm buying them and selecting pink,blue,green, etc, and I'm getting all black. Everything.
I thought maybe they still counted as pink and blue and green, but when I bring it to an editor they tell me the colours aren't good, i get a 2 or 3, especially when I should've got 5 stars on them before. (I used the same outfit that I always use on Rock Concert, I always make it the same colours and always get 5 stars.) Soooo just wondering what I should do. I've tried closing the game & reopening, starting a new player, and nothing is working!!!! Please help me!

rgch3
Minnow
Minnow
284 Posts

glitches??

[Post New]by rgch3 on Feb 14, 10 6:58 PM
sammieannex3 wrote:hey!
So when playing before, I've had their clothes show up wrong, the pants outline when wearing a skirt, face/body different colours, etc, but this is a new glitch, I HATE it.

All my clothes are black. I'm buying them and selecting pink,blue,green, etc, and I'm getting all black. Everything.
I thought maybe they still counted as pink and blue and green, but when I bring it to an editor they tell me the colours aren't good, i get a 2 or 3, especially when I should've got 5 stars on them before. (I used the same outfit that I always use on Rock Concert, I always make it the same colours and always get 5 stars.) Soooo just wondering what I should do. I've tried closing the game & reopening, starting a new player, and nothing is working!!!! Please help me!

Sometimes this happens to me. You just have to keep going and it (the lines) will go away when you turn it (the outfit) into the owner of the company. I am talking about the 1st glitch btw. Thanks for the heads up.

Edited on 02/14/2010 at 6:59:09 PM PST

Go to: