SkippyTrini
Guppy
Guppy
105 Posts

Easy once you get the hang of it...

[Post New]by SkippyTrini on Aug 8, 09 11:20 AM
You have to make accessories while you take care of the model. Do the hair the model then give the model the accessories then the outfit. Keep trying if you get stuck I am almost finished this game you have to do more clothes and upgrades on machines water etc.

Re:Easy once you get the hang of it...

[Post New]by fernandofurey on Sep 14, 09 2:41 AM
Yes the instyler is easier 2 use once u get the hang of it it may be hard at first but u will get use to it. i have had my instyler for about a month and i have not burned myself once. but if u are in a really big hurry then yes u will probably burn yourself.
hope i helped.

Edited on 07/26/2011 at 11:58:05 AM PST

[Post New]by michaelsgurl on Oct 1, 10 8:39 PM
I have found a easier way to get expert,, if you cant get expert on some of the lower levels or even the higher ones if you just continue to keep playing and buying new machines and outfits after u accumulate a few more machines and clothes than go back to the levels you could'nt expert out on it makes it sooo much easier. So basically go ahead about 5-10 circles and when u get some good machines and clothes go back to those levels you want to improve and its a breeze. I hope this helps someone.

And plz if anyone has any tips I may be missing or that could help It would be greatly appreciated. As I have just been diagnosed with a scary form of cancer these games are the only things that take me away for a little but.

Thx for your time and Thank you in advance for any tips u may be able to share!

Seems like a great group of helping ppl here.

[Post New]by michaelsgurl on Oct 1, 10 8:43 PM
fernandofurey wrote:Yes the instyler is easier 2 use once u get the hang of it it may be hard at first but u will get use to it. i have had my instyler for about a month and i have not burned myself once. but if u are in a really big hurry then yes u will probably burn yourself.
hope i helped.

Im a lil lost. Could u plz tell me what the instyler is. Sorry I feel like I am asking a stupid question so plz bear with me! Thx so much for the ones taking the time to read this.

Edited on 07/26/2011 at 11:58:16 AM PST

Liz_Lemon
Minnow
Minnow
219 Posts

[Post New]by Liz_Lemon on Jul 26, 11 10:33 AM
I'm pretty sure that's a troll post. LOL!

Go to: