PLEASE EXPLAIN

[Post New]by aussie52 on Aug 8, 09 1:38 PM
Can any of the pond members explain what has to be done in the beat the boss round? Does the fruit need to fall straight otnto his head, and why even when I fill the power meeter I can still can't kill him?This is a great game but needs more detailed instructions. Thanks to all.

Re:PLEASE EXPLAIN

[Post New]by rosemary9468 on Jul 14, 11 1:08 AM
do not have explanation, just agree very strongly with your comments.
i am on my 20th attempt. even when loads of fruit falls on the BOSS he does not die. in the very short time allowed there is often little matches to select anyway.

i shall not be buying more games. this [of course] did not arise in the trial hour!

good luck.

geohunter
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by geohunter on Oct 23, 11 8:45 PM
I don't think there is set way to beat the Boss. I've tried everything but just play the level, now. It seems that hitting the Boss right on the head works best but it has to be done consistently. That's been my experience. I beat the Boss in 46 seconds on level 3, once, and I don't even know how I did it! Beating the boss gets tougher as you go through the levels. There's more flowers on the last level and fewer matches for fruit and branches. Don't get so frustrated that you give up. I've been there, too.

letsdoit
Shark
Shark
10,483 Posts

[Post New]by letsdoit on Dec 5, 11 10:25 AM
i am totally satisfied with own mental decision that the 'developer' has an evil childlike spiteful idealist in charge of 'the boss' section of this game! ..IMO...no am not being nasty about the game, in fact i truly like it until the last island...done all the 'hints' offered in the threads on this game forum concerning this game ...so deleted it to my 'history' file until i become less flustrated!

cstdenis
Salmon
Salmon
2,948 Posts

[Post New]by cstdenis on Dec 9, 11 6:18 PM
The key is to not let him stop and drain your time meter. You have to keep making matches in his path, so they fall on his head. If you don't make a match for a while, he stops and starts to drain your meter. Just keep making matches where he is walking. Don't bother with matches in other areas.

Go to: