level 10

[Post New]by tuffi1 on Aug 16, 15 2:24 PM
trying to help marquise but the rock piles are only giving 3 instead of 4 (as in the youtube video) and it's impossible to finish level because there is not enough stone to fill the holes. what's up?

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

Re:level 10

[Post New]by burf90 on Aug 18, 15 9:35 AM
Did you equip the shoulder bag? Open your inventory screen, click on the purple hat tab on the left side on the inventory window. Then click on the bag and click on the figure's left hand to equip it. With the bag equipped you get one extra stone for each rock pile you work to clear. It does not add anything to the piles of stones that you just pick up and carry off, only the ones your character has to break up with the pick axe.

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Aug 18, 15 9:44 AM
BTW, welcome to the pond, Tuffi1!

godfreygirl
Guppy
Guppy
129 Posts

Re:level 10....shoulder bag...????

[Post New]by godfreygirl on Jan 27, 16 7:03 AM
I read your post....came here to figure out how to get more stone. I did what you said but only the icon that ripens the melon patch shows up on the right bottom of screen. Did I not do something right? Did I leave a step out??

I clicked on the bag and put it in her hand. It does not show up on the screen to use.

marebito
Minnow
Minnow
283 Posts

[Post New]by marebito on Jan 29, 16 10:32 PM
The shoulder bag (and gloves later on) are passive effects that are always in effect. There is no icon to click to activate the effect. To see if you have it equipped, hover over *worked* stone resources (sic ones your worker has to take a pickaxe to; not one they simply pick up). It should tell you what the item is as well as +1 stone. Good luck and have fun!

Go to: