Guybrush
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

Patched version?

[Post New]by Guybrush on Aug 8, 09 3:30 PM
Is this it the patched version or the original online here at Big Fish? I've been told that the original version has a problem with cut scenes not running.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

Re:Patched version?

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Aug 8, 09 3:54 PM
This is the patched version - 1.1.1 (US). There are still problems with cut-scenes not running though. Some are fixed by a reboot, and some are fixed by lower settings in options.
Only one person had to give up altogether and got a credit, it seems.

jerseyd1
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

[Post New]by jerseyd1 on Aug 10, 09 7:30 PM
Mr_Russ wrote:This is the patched version - 1.1.1 (US). There are still problems with cut-scenes not running though. Some are fixed by a reboot, and some are fixed by lower settings in options.
Only one person had to give up altogether and got a credit, it seems.

If this is a patched version, they should look into the problem with the detonator in the mine. Some of us seem to be missing a second hotspot.

MURPHY
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,237 Posts

[Post New]by MURPHY on Aug 10, 09 7:48 PM
Patched or not, this game had many, many glitches. I would have to "save and quit", then restart the game to get some things to work right. I was able to finish the game, but the entire play was very frustrating because of glitches. Go to the forum and you'll see what is meant by changing some of your settings. Go to "All Games Forums" tab and look for "Paradise".....you'll find a ton of answers there.
Good luck

Go to: