Has anyone actually got gold on 3-2? Or is there a flaw?

[Post New]by Sparklymind on Aug 8, 09 4:25 PM
If so, how? I have worked on this for quiet a few days now, and who knows how many hours. I don't see it as being possible when the guys come in as a couple it only counts as one. If this is a flaw, then I think Big Fish needs to know.

Re:Has anyone actually got gold on 3-2? Or is there a flaw?

[Post New]by rdrake on Aug 15, 09 1:22 PM
I've gotten the gold. You just need to continue to play it and then the people you need will show up.

[Post New]by Malibubaby304 on Aug 31, 09 11:32 AM
When they come in as a couple and order, click the food twice and it will count as 2. I played this level for days until someone gave me that advice in the forum. Hope this helps.

SilverBranch
Minnow
Minnow
232 Posts

[Post New]by SilverBranch on Mar 25, 11 6:32 AM
That last tip - it doesn't seem to work for me. I double click and it still counts as one. O.o That would really help if it did.

[Post New]by demotester9933 on Aug 2, 11 12:45 PM
SilverBranch wrote:That last tip - it doesn't seem to work for me. I double click and it still counts as one. O.o That would really help if it did.

In the food choices for 3-2 do not select the bottom right one. For some reason that makes one aussie fox not come in and instead another sheep girl comes in his place. So you never get seven aussie foxes you get six if you select the bottom right meal.

Go to: