Bunny Arm -Please Help!

[Post New]by judy510261 on Aug 9, 09 12:46 PM
I've found the leg and have gone up to the 3rd floor to find the arm but alas there is no arm on any of the tables in the corners at the end of the halls. Please help...what am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

Edited on 08/10/2009 at 11:41:51 AM PST

zuziq
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

Re:Bunny Arm -Please Help!

[Post New]by zuziq on Aug 9, 09 1:51 PM
Judy, I am having the same problem!!!!!!! Please help someone!

Went back and started the game from an earlier point. Still no bunny arm where it is supposed to be. There must be a glitch somewhere.

Edited on 08/09/2009 at 2:34:15 PM PST

[Post New]by judy510261 on Aug 9, 09 4:24 PM
Glad to know it's not just me. Please someone help us find the bunny arm!

Sablesshadow
Manatee
Manatee
4,347 Posts

[Post New]by Sablesshadow on Aug 9, 09 5:43 PM
Shown below is the page for the walkthrough for this game.

Just copy the link and paste into your browser.

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/delaware-st-john-the-curse-of-midnight-manor-walkthrough/

Good luck,
Sable

[Post New]by judy510261 on Aug 9, 09 7:15 PM
I've gone through the walk-through several times....and still no bunny arm! I'm so frustrated and wondering if I wasted my hard earned $$$ on this game. I hope this is not a bug and I'm missing something! Anyone have any other suggestions besides posting the address of the walkthrough?

honeybun3403
Guppy
Guppy
124 Posts

[Post New]by honeybun3403 on Aug 9, 09 7:35 PM
If I remember right....third floor off elevator ...go left...down hall to end and go right...somewhere around rm 305 hopefully
Honey

dashwood95
Minnow
Minnow
273 Posts

[Post New]by dashwood95 on Aug 10, 09 4:36 PM
I actually can't remember if it was nearer to 305 or 315 on the opposite hallway, but it's there. It's the corner table on the right of the second/right door. You have to have put the leg back on the couch on the second floor first though. I'm assuming you did or you wouldn't know about the third floor, but just in case I'll mention it.

looloo123
Stingray
Stingray
5,004 Posts

[Post New]by looloo123 on Aug 10, 09 10:47 PM
It was near 305 its there.

kia234
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by kia234 on Aug 11, 09 1:41 AM
Hope this helps, you all,
come out of lift, turn left, walk to the end of the hall and its on the table to the right, i got stuck there to!!!!!!!
An eye will appear just click on it
good luck

[Post New]by judy510261 on Aug 11, 09 1:10 PM
Finally got it....problem was when I was at the door of 305 looking at the table ...no arm. When I stepped back from the door and put the curser on the table got an "eye" and lo and behold there is the arm. Thanks to everyone who tried to help! I love these boards.

zuziq
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by zuziq on Aug 12, 09 7:46 AM
Thanks Judy! That worked for mr also!

[Post New]by gailb7 on Sep 29, 09 2:57 AM
I did everything stated, went to table, clicked on eye, but it would show a close up of an empty table. I will try again and look for the corner table again. Will get back to you all if I still can't find it.

[Post New]by PGNORTH on Oct 1, 09 8:38 PM
judy510261 wrote:I've gone through the walk-through several times....and still no bunny arm! I'm so frustrated and wondering if I wasted my hard earned $$$ on this game. I hope this is not a bug and I'm missing something! Anyone have any other suggestions besides posting the address of the walkthrough?

[Post New]by PGNORTH on Oct 1, 09 8:45 PM
i completed this game with assistance from Gamezebo.com. tips/tricks tab. I am recalling that the bunny arm is either on the far RT, Hand coffee table end of hall? or downstairs basement on one of crates? The coffee table one is tricky. Trying exiting the scene and retrying. It eventually does work.

Go to: