qbee2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

mysterie stories island of hope

[Post New]by qbee2 on Aug 9, 09 3:28 PM
I am playing this game on a mac. We do not have a right click to rotate, and using the space bar does not work either. HELP!

Re:mysterie stories island of hope

[Post New]by larsonhh on Aug 14, 09 12:12 PM
I am having the same problem. Do you have a Mac?

Re:mysterie stories island of hope can not rotate puzzle pieces with Macintosh Mouse

[Post New]by Gostak on Aug 18, 09 4:51 PM
This makes three people with the same problem. Tried option key, etc. No luck. It is no fun having to skip these puzzles all the time.

[Post New]by easttexasgirl on Sep 10, 09 4:18 PM
To do Right Click on a Mac hold down the ctrl key while clicking. the click then acts as a right click

[Post New]by Retailer on Sep 11, 09 1:32 PM
I am having problems with the story mode where you have to place the gold coins when I get too the one down in the right corner under the chair it will not let me pick it up so now i cannot go further into the game until I conplete this scene. help please . I have tried so many time to pick this coin up and still will not let me

[Post New]by azburke68 on Sep 27, 09 4:48 PM
Retailer wrote:I am having problems with the story mode where you have to place the gold coins when I get too the one down in the right corner under the chair it will not let me pick it up so now i cannot go further into the game until I conplete this scene. help please . I have tried so many time to pick this coin up and still will not let me

[Post New]by azburke68 on Sep 27, 09 4:56 PM
Im having the same trouble picking up the last coin. some months ago I deleted this game because of the same problem I sure would not like to this again I want to do the game. I thought if I reinstalled the game it would salve the problem I even moved the window around thinking I just didn't have it high enough to see the coin. Help! Help! Help! Help!

Go to: