bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Beach Party Craze - Released on September 04, 2008

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 3, 08 11:00 PM
Meet beach goddess Maria and revel in the summer sun. Earn cash by tending to other sun worshippers and managing their every need. The sand and surf are your domain as you serve food, drinks, and stock the nearby souvenir shops. Interact with ten types of sun-kissed clients while conquering seven mini games in this Time Management tanning session. Catch the Beach Party Craze with cool calypso-style music in 50 levels.

Re:Beach Party Craze - Released on September 04, 2008

[Post New]by faybar on Sep 4, 08 4:12 AM
I tried the 1 hour free trial yesterday and I think I liked it. Maria is a bit slow though but we managed. I think I'm going to purchase it because it such a challenge already. I cannot get a gold nor silver trophy for level 4 and I'm usually very good at these TM games.

Will keep everyone posted if I find out anything spectacular.

themaestro023
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by themaestro023 on Sep 4, 08 8:09 AM
Yes, level 4 has a problem and I have reported it to Big Fish. You only have 3 customers wanting a burger not a 4th. I played for 2 hours waiting for the 4th burger customer and still one never showed...it was all drinks and floating beds!
Hope they fix it soon.

erwin042
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by erwin042 on Sep 4, 08 9:59 AM
Weren't you run out of burgers? You need to place an order aside that motorcycle so he can get you more burgers. Then you need to take it from there to the shop.

I played the Alawar-demo some weeks ago. I had the same problem until I noticed I had to resupply my shop.

Shops that are on the leftside of the screen have a 4-dots counter indicating how many items are left in the shop.
Shop on the right have those counters on their right.
So when items are up, you have to order them inside that house on the top left of the screen near the motorcycle.
He will get your items ordered. When he's back. Click on the empty shop, so Maria or the delivery boy (later in the game) will take it to the shop.

Hopefully this is your solution for your problem.
And it's not a bug!

Edited on 09/04/2008 at 11:18:38 AM PST

[Post New]by jessie3111 on Sep 4, 08 10:46 AM
i dowload the game two days ago to see if a like it,but everytime i try to open to play it doesnt show on my computer and i click again to open it and it say another game is curent open but i dont see it can you help

tix48
Clownfish
Clownfish
550 Posts

[Post New]by tix48 on Sep 4, 08 11:53 AM
another thing You can do if you are trying to meet a goal on the hamburgers or any of the items is to advertise I needed to make two more hamburgers and no one was ordering them even though I was supplied well with them so I advertised and Bang all of a sudden everyone wanted one so advertising does work really well.

[Post New]by destinyjoy6868 on Sep 4, 08 3:05 PM
I bought the game and all i am getting is error message, Reminder to all please report errors to support it helps thank you for your help.

Edited on 09/04/2008 at 3:11:32 PM PST

essgee52
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by essgee52 on Sep 5, 08 11:49 AM
I can't get past the second level. One of the hint boxes opens up and won't close and I can't go any further.

essgee52
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by essgee52 on Sep 5, 08 1:33 PM
I fixed that problem by exiting the game and starting over with hints turned off. I like this game -- it gives you lots of choices as to your strategy, so it's a little different that the typical time management. Challenging to get the trophies, too.

calisews
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by calisews on Sep 7, 08 1:32 PM
Another TM game that I thought was rather lame. It is the same game as several others, just different setting. In other words, look at the thought bubble, make what they want, that is it. The only puzzle to the game I found was with the souvenir stand and that was way to easy. I played through the free trial until I had the sandwich shop, which was a bit of challenge to make the sandwich correctly. I mean really, who has a lettuce and french fry sandwich? At any rate, will not be buying it.

[Post New]by Anonymous on Sep 7, 08 2:59 PM
petra1976 wrote:i wanted 2 play this game this morning but there was a error
did any 1 else had this problem?

I had the same problem. I deleted it, downloaded it again, reinstalled, same error. I actually have to reboot to exit the stalled out game.

[Post New]by tymemgmtQueen on Sep 9, 08 10:07 PM
this game is quite awesome!!

[Post New]by lips4cowboys on Sep 13, 08 12:05 AM
Love these kind of games just makes me want more. After a hard days of work to be honest a game that keeps me going helps me relax in a way. Love it and bought it. worht the time and money for me!

Cavuto
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Cavuto on Sep 13, 08 8:28 AM
Yeah I just wanted to say that this is one of the better Time Management games BigFish has had in a while. I like the style of the times, similar to Farm Frenzy and Airport Mania where you basically get all the time in the world, so if you suck, you can still get through a level but if you WANT to, you can really challenge yourself to get the Gold medals for each level. This is the sort of difficulty these games should have.

popcorn_20000
Marlin
Marlin
8,219 Posts

[Post New]by popcorn_20000 on Sep 18, 08 1:46 AM
i tried the one hour trail and although i liked it, I'm not sure it's worth buying though.

[Post New]by kyss1969 on Sep 25, 08 1:40 AM
Great game I'm addicted to it !!!!

[Post New]by Ladypeep on Oct 8, 08 10:45 AM
I love this game, but I got to level 22 and it wants me to purchace an upgrade but I don't have enough stars, now I can't do anything with it. Can someone give me a clue as to what to do??
Thanks

momgault
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by momgault on Oct 8, 08 11:00 AM
Hi Ladypeep,

You need to replay a previous level to get enough stars. Hope that helps.

I love this game. I Play it over and over. Still do not have expert on every level.

Good luck and have fun!

Go to: