How do you get 115 popularity ?

[Post New]by mangopassion on Aug 9, 09 5:23 PM
Hey everyone, could you please help me, i can't make the popularity increase to 115 in the last level, any help will be GREATLY appreciated Thanks a lot !!

phoebe222
Herring
Herring
333 Posts

Re:How do you get 115 popularity ?

[Post New]by phoebe222 on Aug 9, 09 8:04 PM
Hi mango,

I put this answer in another thread, but will copy so that other people can easily find.

1 movie theater, 3 stars
1 arcade, 3 stars
1 bowling alley, 3 stars
1 restaurant, 3 stars
1 dept store, 3 stars
2 music shops, 1 star
2 computer shops, 1 star
3 clothing, 3 stars
1 shoe store, 3 stars
2 jewelry, 3 stars
2 perfume, 3 stars
1 info center
elevator and security lease.

I recommend starting with a department store, and next to it a movie then an arcade. Continue with bowling alley, restaurant, music and computer shops. Then build the smaller shops. Then the improvements, including the info center. You'll have enough money to get a lot of workers in the meantime. Once you finish building everything, start upgrading the movie and arcade. You should have enough workers to do these at the same time. (I finished with 28 workers.) Then upgrade the restaurant and bowling alley. Have more workers so you can start upgrading the smaller shops at the same time.

Happy gaming

edit: an alternative strategy: instead of info center, build the second shoe store and upgrade to 3 stars. have elevator and security. You won't need to upgrade music and computer shops, and you can finish earlier.

amanda16a
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by amanda16a on Jun 4, 13 6:54 AM
THANKYOU!
THANKYOU!
THANKYOU!

EVERYTIME I PLAYED THIS LEVEL I GOT 114 AND IT WAS DRIVING ME MAD.

SO THANKS FOR YOUR POST ?

notdeadyet
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by notdeadyet on Nov 15, 13 5:07 PM
This game is like Green City. There is usually more than one solution. I ended up with 3 clothing stores,2 music stores,2 computer stores,1 perfumery,1 info,2 jewelry,2 shoes stores,1 movie,1 bowling,1 arcade and 1 restaurant.Almost everything was three stars except the smaller stores which I did at the end. The other solution that was listed here didn't work for me.

Go to: