[Post New]by debutaunt100 on Aug 17, 15 11:26 PM
is there a reset or a skip been stuck for 3 hours help

FritzBear
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

Re:maze

[Post New]by FritzBear on Aug 18, 15 5:45 AM
I hope I could understand your problem properly.
If you cannot get out from the maze, you can click on the hint button and it indicates to you the direction to take every time.
I hope it can help

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Aug 18, 15 10:08 AM
You will finally get out, once you solve the 3 puzzles in the maze. The only problem is that each puzzle is missing 2 pieces & 1 piece to each puzzle is at the other 2 puzzle locations. I thought I would go nut trying to read the clues on the Map forward & backwards trying to get back to the puzzle in the center, once I had the pieces.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Aug 18, 15 6:21 PM
I loved this maze puzzle, and didn't find it very hard. Once I knew that the 2 pieces of a puzzle I found in one place belonged onto the puzzle of one of the other 2 places, I knew what I had to do. The runes show you the way, it's not hard to follow.

Mad Head Games are one of my favourite developers, and they, at least, come up with something more original than other devs.

murph127
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by murph127 on Aug 19, 15 7:05 PM
I am stuck in the maze, too. I have solved the puzzles, but even with the hint I am going in circles. Help!

9otters
Clownfish
Clownfish
860 Posts

[Post New]by 9otters on Aug 21, 15 12:13 AM
The runes you need to follow are right on the maze map. Follow the runes, solve the three puzzles, and if you aren't already there, return to the worm (or whatever he is). I ended up there last anyway.

Once you solve the worm's puzzle, the matching game, he vanishes and opens up a clear path to the exit.

Hope this is helpful.

Go to: