bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Beach Party Craze forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 3, 08 11:00 PM
Welcome to Beach Party Craze forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Beach Party Craze players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Beach Party Craze forum

[Post New]by nanalinnell on Sep 4, 08 9:22 AM
Ooops. I should have upgraded by buying the toy shop and I bought something else. Now the game won't let me go on unless I buy the Toy Shop but I don't have enough $$ to buy it. Is there a way around this.

tix48
Clownfish
Clownfish
550 Posts

[Post New]by tix48 on Sep 4, 08 11:46 AM
Go back and play another level that you previously played. thats what I did then after I played that I had enough money to make proper upgrades for the level I wanted to play.

[Post New]by brightjess on Sep 4, 08 9:00 PM
I bought this game through the BFG site today and I've been playing it for a few hours now. Is it just my game or has anyone else had problems with it?

I have bought things with the stars and they just don't show up. I bought the waitress and the cleaning guy levels ago and neither have ever shown up and I just bought the car and I still have a motorcycle. Does anyone have any suggestions? I'd hate to re-install unless I have to because I've gotten pretty far into the game but if I have to I will. It's very aggravating though. I really enjoy this game but I HATE replaying levels.

ardsc1
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by ardsc1 on Sep 6, 08 5:35 PM
Hi Someothercat!

All you have to do is click on a check or trophy that marks a level you have already completed. After that just click play.

Hey to Everybody! I am super addicted to this game! I can not stop playing!

[Post New]by cherylcjr on Sep 6, 08 7:21 PM
Hi everyone,
when I downloaded this game, it came up all over the place like a jigsaw, it wasn't right. So I uninstalled and retried, it is still the same.
Has anyone had this problem or how do I fix it.
sea anemone

[Post New]by pitbullgirl49022 on Sep 11, 08 6:01 AM
nanalinnell wrote:Ooops. I should have upgraded by buying the toy shop and I bought something else. Now the game won't let me go on unless I buy the Toy Shop but I don't have enough $$ to buy it. Is there a way around this.

you can replay some of the other levels you have already played

[Post New]by heybetey on Sep 11, 08 9:03 AM
ok i downloading the game was playing and im stuck on level where you are on the beach duh lol but you have to take umberalla then it says you have click on the person and i did and it wont go on help pleasee!

tholmes2
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by tholmes2 on Sep 14, 08 5:32 PM
I was wondering if any one else had this problem? I was on level 29 and I got all the tasks done, except for the last one where you have to rent 7 life savers, those round things, anyways I played and played and played, and upgraded everything possible, and no one was renting those items, then after 10 or so minutes into the game some one rented one, I played for 26 minutes and 31 seconds before I was able to rent the rest and finish the level, did any one else find this glitch on level 30??

Edited on 09/14/2008 at 5:36:51 PM PST

[Post New]by tamweb73 on Sep 15, 08 3:23 PM
Even if you buy the upgrades with your stars you still have to pay for them again with coins while in any certain level. For example you bought the waitress with stars you then have to go to the personell desk in the upper right corner and pay 125 coins in order to make her work. Same applies to all other upgrades with the exception of umbrellas. Once you hae them they are there for every level. I have managed to get a master score on every level and am working on experts now. It really is an addictive game once you figure out how it works.

[Post New]by LeighAnne04 on Sep 16, 08 7:13 AM
cherylcjr wrote:Hi everyone,
when I downloaded this game, it came up all over the place like a jigsaw, it wasn't right. So I uninstalled and retried, it is still the same.
sea anemone

Have had the same problem - have3 checked requirements and meet all those but still can't play the game! Anyone with ideas?

[Post New]by MaryAnne22 on Sep 17, 08 8:27 AM
I see that others are having issues with this game. I have not been able to play this game - it just will not play on my computer. It only completed loading one time and I was able to play the first level.

BF Support reviewed my computer's Dx report and they said everything I needed was there but sometimes a game will just not run.

Beach Party Craze looks like a cute game and I really wanted to try it. I'm disappointed but I'm happy that BF replaced my game credit. If you are having trouble, contact BF.

Thanks BF!

[Post New]by mackendall2 on Sep 17, 08 1:26 PM
I just got finished completing this game and I loved it! I found it to be very entertaining.

[Post New]by Himiko on Sep 21, 08 6:36 AM
Does anyone know how to make them rent lifesavers?

I play this lvl (lvl 20+ or something) over and over and they just TAKE Forever to want to rent lifesavers, then I can't hit my quota in time.

Is there something I can do to them?

help with finishing all levels with gold....

[Post New]by Bulldogger on Sep 28, 08 12:08 AM
anyone have any suggestions? I have finished the game with all levels in the silver...but going back to try and get all gold. some of the levels seem IMPOSSIBLE...
anyone have any pointers or hints??
thanks!!!

[Post New]by asbotha on Oct 1, 08 4:47 AM
I love this game BUT .... it doesn't save my progress If I exit the game completely and then go back later, I have to start from level 1. Does anyone know how to overcome this???

bfgAegean
Catfish
Catfish
1,568 Posts

[Post New]by bfgAegean on Oct 1, 08 4:59 PM
Hi asbotha! I'm sorry to hear that you are having technical difficulties with Beach Party Craze. I would suggest that you contact our Customer Support staff concerning your problem. They are great at what they do, and are very friendly.

Anelyda
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Anelyda on Oct 1, 08 5:02 PM
cherylcjr wrote:Hi everyone,
sea anemone

There are several things you could try based on your operating system. When you uninstall it, go into your program folder and delete the game folder (if it's still there). Clean out your temp folder and reboot. Download the file again, replacing the one you have. Shut down all running programs (except windows explorer and systray) then install program again. I have found that, after installation, another reboot is required with some systems and some games. So reboot just to be sure. If you are running vista, try setting it to 'run as administrator' before you even run the game.
These are a few off the cuff ideas. Maybe something will work for you. I hope so!

Anelyda
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Anelyda on Oct 1, 08 5:11 PM
heybetey wrote:ok i downloading the game was playing and im stuck on level where you are on the beach duh lol but you have to take umberalla then it says you have click on the person and i did and it wont go on help pleasee!

I have never had it tell me to click on a person, but I can't move the first umbrella on the first level where I have one. On the next levels, you can just click on the umbrellas and move them to any spot you want. Hope this helps.

Anelyda
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Anelyda on Oct 1, 08 5:19 PM
asbotha wrote:I love this game BUT .... it doesn't save my progress If I exit the game completely and then go back later, I have to start from level 1. Does anyone know how to overcome this???

This hasn't happened to me and you will hate my recommendation. It's the one you always get from tech support. Get rid of the game entirely and do a clean install with no other programs running. That's the first thing I do when a game isn't working right and it usually does the trick. Also, if you are running vista, set the game to 'run as admistrator'. Check to see with what systems the game is compatible and, if vista isn't there, set the game to run in compatibility mode with the next lower. I have vista and have had to do this on some games...I can't remember if this was one. I have played this game to death. I found that if I have to set it to run as administrator, I usually have to run games in compatibility mode and vice versa. Fingers are crossed for you!

Go to: