12 storage sheds

[Post New]by chloesmum on Aug 9, 09 7:39 PM
I have created 12 storage sheds, but the game does not recognise this and I can't move on can somebody tell me what to do next? I love the game but am completely frustated snd therefore any help would be greatly appreciated

Edited on 08/13/2009 at 12:28:57 AM PST

b00kworm
Clownfish
Clownfish
912 Posts

Re:12 storage sheds

[Post New]by b00kworm on Apr 24, 10 2:38 AM
You don't need all that many storage sheds. Each gives you the possibility to store 2000 food (or wood, depending on the shed) and three of each is plenty enough (enables you to store 6050 overall, as the storage areas at the start count for 50 each). What you do to move on depends on where you are. If you are in the first quarter of the island, sent a level 2 lumberjack to the tiki statue. If you are in the second quarter of the island, sent one (better two or three) level 2 carpenters to rebuild the bridge (you have to do that anyway, it's one of the challenges). If you are in the third quarter of the island, you have to have one castaway who is maxed out in all three abilities. Then play the lava stepping stones minigame with the tiki guy by the glowing stones.

Or are you trying to build 12 houses? If so, you should already be able to build the medium huts (2 stacked huts). Build six of those instead of twelve small ones.

gtagta
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

Re:12 storage sheds

[Post New]by gtagta on Sep 6, 10 11:29 PM
lower right of screen: click Escape progress" or talk to waving tiki guy in beginning area: maybe you still need to do something?

Edited on 09/06/2010 at 11:29:36 PM PST

Go to: