DebbieAnnie
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

Stars??

[Post New]by DebbieAnnie on Aug 18, 15 1:08 PM
Does anyone know what the 'three stars in HOPs' in the achivements are and there is also one that says 'earn stars in the EXTRAS ?? I have no idea what that means even though I have finished the main game and just now starting the Bonus game...

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

Re:Stars??

[Post New]by nwl43 on Aug 18, 15 1:41 PM
The last time I played a game with this feature, you earned 1 star for completing, a 2nd one for amount of time, and a 3rd for no hints. Earning stars in the extras refers to replaying the HOPS (available on the extras page) and improving your score.

Correction. I just replayed a HOP for which I had earned 2 stars. I could not get the third star until I had 100% accuracy (Your stats show up at the end of play). That means no wrong clicks at all. I had to play it 4 times in a row to remember all the spots. Not sure it's worth it.

Edited on 08/18/2015 at 1:50:48 PM PST

DebbieAnnie
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

[Post New]by DebbieAnnie on Aug 19, 15 10:31 AM
Thanks nw143...I really appreciate you telling me that....

Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Aug 21, 15 1:50 PM
You're lucky as I had to wait a full day after trying to get the 100% as I tried near enough almost 20 times without completing it.

In my opinion the best way to solve it is to "grab a grandchild"! It works for me.

9otters
Clownfish
Clownfish
860 Posts

[Post New]by 9otters on Aug 22, 15 12:05 AM
Actually, I was able to get the gold stars w/o 100% accuracy. Maybe you can make one or two mistakes if the timing is speedy? I'm almost sure it factors in somehow, but speed has something to do with it too.

Maybe getting the morphing object too? Don't know for sure. I DO know that if I had found the morphing object during the game, I didn't have to find it on replay. There is an orb in the upper left hand corner that indicates if it has been found. Glowing...found it. Not glowing...still have to find it.

Go to: