bfgEuphrates
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,152 Posts

New version of Unwell Mel available as of August 10, 2009!

[Post New]by bfgEuphrates on Aug 10, 09 4:10 PM
Hi all,

We now have a new version of Unwell Mel that fixes the following issues that some folks were experiencing:

- Bugs/Gunk tip arrow has been shifted over 20 pixels to avoid running into the Goals.

- Fixed the issue with crud exploding but shapes staying when you used the ICU.

- The text for ICU Level 1 now properly displays that you have 10 seconds when it formerly said 15 seconds.

- Counting Grabbits, Toemites, Eye of Blue, and Ghost Face were all made easier to complete.

- We also removed the possible blocker situation from Massachusetts.

We did a few other minor tweaks to the game, so just be aware of that if you notice anything that is a bit different in the new version.

To get this new version of the game, you'll just need to uninstall the version you currently have and then reinstall the game back onto your computer from the Purchase History section of your account. For some step by step instructions on this process, you can see the following article from our help pages:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

I hope you're all enjoying diagnosing and treating Mel!

Happy gaming!

bfgEuphrates

castellerin
Herring
Herring
347 Posts

Re:New version of Unwell Mel available as of August 10, 2009!

[Post New]by castellerin on Nov 23, 09 1:31 PM
I just replayed this game. Next to Saqqarah I think it is the best match 3.

Had just as much fun playing the 2nd time! If you enjoy match3 and haven't played this one, give it a go!

[Post New]by laurbunch5 on Jul 22, 10 5:55 AM
Does anyone know how to purchase levels after 100 on Treasure Quest? I have completed them all and it says there are over 200 levels but I cannot get to them.

[Post New]by phunkygurl37 on May 18, 11 1:12 PM
It's great, except for the fixits, which you cannot get to the middle of the game, they go off as soon as they hit the screen. Can Someome help me with this?

GreyAlienGames
Guppy
Guppy
124 Posts

[Post New]by GreyAlienGames on May 22, 11 6:45 PM
Don't drag the powerups (I think that's what you mean by fixits). Click them once which puts them on your cursor, then move to where you want to use them and click again.

Go to: