ubydudy
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

Chapter Four - The Mirrors

[Post New]by ubydudy on Aug 10, 09 4:11 PM
Love the game but I am stuck. Looked on the walkthrough and know how the mirrors should go, but in my game the beam from the lg round mirror does not go anywhere near the small oval. It goes way up over the helicopter. Have I missed a way to change the angle of the round mirror? There is no way it can work the way I have it. And since I have to use it to solve the puzzle with the lights (which I have already done but won't work without the lights and I can't skip it) I can't go any further. HELP!

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

Chapter Four - The Mirrors

[Post New]by MargieB on Aug 10, 09 5:30 PM
ubydudy wrote:Love the game but I am stuck. Looked on the walkthrough and know how the mirrors should go, but in my game the beam from the lg round mirror does not go anywhere near the small oval. It goes way up over the helicopter. Have I missed a way to change the angle of the round mirror? There is no way it can work the way I have it. And since I have to use it to solve the puzzle with the lights (which I have already done but won't work without the lights and I can't skip it) I can't go any further. HELP!

You may need to switch the round and oval mirrors maybe they are in the wrong position, they look very similar.

Margie B

ubydudy
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

Re:Chapter Four - The Mirrors

[Post New]by ubydudy on Aug 10, 09 8:13 PM
margie 134 - I tried to switch them, but that didn't seem to work either. But thanks for the reply.

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Aug 11, 09 3:54 AM
ubydudy wrote:margie 134 - I tried to switch them, but that didn't seem to work either. But thanks for the reply.

If the light is shining in the wrong place, then one of the mirrors is in the wrong place. I wish I could look at your game to see if I could figure out what the problem is. Wish I could be of more help. Why don't you try contacting customer support to see if they can help you.

Best Wishes

Margie B

ubydudy
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by ubydudy on Aug 12, 09 6:17 AM
Don't know what happened, but this morning I tried again by taking the two round ones off and putting them back on again and it worked. The only thing I can think of is it may have something to do with the order that they are put in the holders. Anyway, I can now continue the game and thanks so much to everyone who responded.

[Post New]by one2bite on Oct 25, 09 4:46 PM
I have all 4 mirrors, I have made sure I have the circle 1st then the oval, I have done everything this forum suggests it will not let me hang them, the light beams are pointing correctly for hexagon placement but it wont stay put. Is there an option for just breaking them??

[Post New]by melmon on Oct 26, 09 1:33 PM
I'm stuck! I only have 3 mirrors in my inventory. Where am I supposed to get the oval mirror?

Go to: