DebbieAnnie
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

information from MAD HEAD re; no reset button

[Post New]by DebbieAnnie on Aug 19, 15 10:36 AM
This is what I received from Mad Head when I told them most of us wanted a reset button on mini-games

[Removed by Moderator]

Edited on 08/25/2015 at 9:10:08 AM PST

hippyfishie
Minnow
Minnow
295 Posts

Re:information from MAD HEAD re; no reset button

[Post New]by hippyfishie on Aug 19, 15 4:43 PM
Just wanted to say Thank you, Debbie, for letting Mad Head know about the reset button missing and how most players want it. I really appreciate the effort you went through to get them the message.

My level of frustration at no reset button has stopped me from getting the last two Mad Head games, THAT and the boss fights that require speed and agility. I'm not a puzzle person but constantly being frustrated ruins the game for me.

Thanks from a grateful fishie,
Diane

PS.
I also think it is totally unacceptable that a mini game cannot be skipped if the customer wants it. I guess I won't be getting Mad Head Games anymore.

Edited on 08/22/2015 at 4:11:09 AM PST

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Aug 21, 15 11:03 AM
I am sorry to hear Mad Head didn't respond in a better fashion and would like to write them myself....but the only response I got through their facebook page was that my comments would be sent to the game engineers.

Bad enough that they have taken off the reset button....now the Boss Game cannot be skipped.....and this is an extraordinarily (IMHO) difficult Boss Fight. I had to quit playing for a while, but unlike the several players who made comments about being unhappy that they could not proceed to the Bonus Game....I am sure I will be able to eventually get through it.
If I can't, Customer Service will get a request for a refund from me again.

DebbieAnnie
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

[Post New]by DebbieAnnie on Aug 25, 15 8:10 AM
It is best to go to their web site...just google Mad Head....

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Aug 25, 15 9:13 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and thank players for their feedback regarding the reset button on this particular game. I'd also like to remind users of the Forum Rules specifically,

Keep private matters private. Do not repost or discuss any private messages or emails you receive from other forum users, moderators, or Customer Support. Protect the privacy of other forum users by keeping real names and emails out of public posts.

If players are having trouble proceeding in the Bonus game, please reach out to our Technical Support Team so that they can look into this for you. This will also help keep track of and report the issues you are seeing.

Thank you for your understanding. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

dollyflower
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,373 Posts

[Post New]by dollyflower on Aug 25, 15 4:05 PM
The mini games can be skipped by accessing the blue strip on the extreme left hand side of the screen. This opens a box where you can opt to skip. I just stumbled across this by accident.

Go to: