Lilabelle
Clownfish
Clownfish
516 Posts

Friends of Holly II

[Post New]by Lilabelle on Aug 19, 15 5:47 PM
Hello to all my Android Friends
I have deleted you all from Holly II, I did this hoping it will help clean up your Social Page. She is moving to a larger home thank goodness. I have been playing it on my small android phone screen, those small items were a real you know what to find. I have gotten a new Android Tablet and the lovely Justin of the customer support Team tells me they are ready to move my game to her new home. As soon a it is done I will send out a new invite to all my Good Friends. In order to not create confusion the invite will be from HollyBerry. Please accept so we can continue our Joint Journey.
As Always Happy Gaming to All.
Lilabelle AKA Holly II and soon to be HollyBerry

Lilabelle
Clownfish
Clownfish
516 Posts

Re:Friends of Holly II & Big Fish Custemer Support

[Post New]by Lilabelle on Aug 21, 15 1:30 PM
HollyBerry formally known as Holly II has been moved to her spacious new abode. All furnishing arrived in their proper places, with no breakage or losses.
Will be sending invites to all Friends of Holly II, see you all soon.

I would also like to mention Justin and the rest of the Team for how quickly this move was accomplished. The Team along with the Elephant have worked diligently on making this game work on all the different Platforms.
Some have minor quibbles about the scarcity and long waits for new updates. I think the wait is worth it since the time is used to make MC run smoothly on all Platforms.
Thank You Justin and also to the rest of Team.

Go to: