dollyflower
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,373 Posts

DD August 19. 2015

[Post New]by dollyflower on Aug 19, 15 6:33 PM
A very good game for a special price! Basic HOS with simple puzzles and a spooky atmosphere. Graphics are great. Much hand holding, but you know from some of my previous posts, I like a nonchallenging game from time to time to relax by. A good buy!! Windows XP.

Edited on 08/28/2015 at 3:42:50 PM PST

dollyflower
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,373 Posts

Re:DD August 19. 2015

[Post New]by dollyflower on Aug 19, 15 6:38 PM
No tech problems on Windows XP.

[Post New]by Bewitched5 on Aug 19, 15 9:57 PM
Hi I'm new to these forums and have not had any trouble with games until now!!!
The HINT BUTTON has just stopped charging what can I do about that? I am at the point of organising a barrel for the fisherman, to get fish for the cat in the coop, to get the egg from the chicken to make grandpas pie. I have come to a compete HALT!!!
Can you help me?

dollyflower
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,373 Posts

[Post New]by dollyflower on Aug 22, 15 10:28 AM
More to say about the game (can you tell I like it?). The game has morphed into a HOS plus FROG game. It just gets better all the time. For Bewitched5: I'd contact Customer Service about the nonworking Hint button. I'm in approximately the same place your are. I've just gotten into the fisherman's cabin. PM me with specific problems/questions.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Aug 23, 15 11:57 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and thank players for their feedback for this particular game. I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble with the hint button Bewitched5. dollyflower is right. Please contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report regarding this issue. They are always willing to help offer any troubleshooting steps they have.

I hope this helps. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: