how to find the 10th map piece to gain access to the fire glyph

[Post New]by Denny7 on Aug 11, 09 2:12 PM
Please help

I am stuck got 9 map pieces but can't find the 10th for the fire glyph, searched and searched. Help, help

Levendig
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

Re:how to find the 10th map piece to gain access to the fire glyph

[Post New]by Levendig on Aug 11, 09 2:16 PM
Hi Denny...
You might take a look at the Walkthrough here at the Blog... It might help you out...
Good luck

cattis59
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by cattis59 on Sep 5, 09 10:14 AM
I have the same problem as Denny and I had look at the Walkthrough but don´t find the last map piece.

Regards from Sweden

Janice100
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Janice100 on Sep 11, 09 5:08 PM
Was going crazy with the same problem. I went to another walkthrough and it shows it on the fire glyph when you look through the telescope. Hope this helps.

[Post New]by sunbeams218 on Sep 25, 09 2:00 AM
I also have 9, including the one looking through the telescope, and have checked on the walkthrough but I am still one missing !! have started the game over three times now but still can't get any further !!! Arrggghhhh lol

[Post New]by sunbeams218 on Sep 25, 09 2:18 AM
Just went back for another go, and eureka, found the missing one !!!!

If anyone else is still stuck, there are 4 in the music room - 1 when the music tunes puzzle is completed (top left cupboard) 2 on the bookshelves (I on left upper, 1 on right upper) and 1 on the fire symbol when you look through the telescope. Go back to outside the treehouse and the other 6 are all there. 2 on the tree itself, 1 on the grass at the back on the right, 1 on the grass on the left. The final 2 are on the grass at the front left.

Onwards to the next level........lol

Go to: