[Post New]by ayeshasmom on Mar 26, 09 11:55 AM
I am having trouble getting the lights on for the telephone please help

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

Toy Store - Workroom/Telephone

[Post New]by LizzieK on Mar 26, 09 3:06 PM
ayeshasmom wrote:I am having trouble getting the lights on for the telephone please help
If you click on the lights in the order shown in the diagram above they will all light up. Good luck!

Re:Toy Store - Workroom/Telephone

[Post New]by countryteam on Mar 28, 09 8:27 PM
westausgirl wrote:have you got the telephone box downstairs open. I have that open but am having trouble getting all the lights lit up.

But I can't get all the light lite up, i have been trying for weeks. Can you help me, PLEASE?

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Mar 28, 09 8:48 PM
Hi Countryteam- welcome to the forums!

There is a numbered diagram at the top of this page that should help.

[Post New]by countryteam on Mar 28, 09 9:48 PM
westausgirl wrote:have you got the telephone box downstairs open. I have that open but am having trouble getting all the lights lit up.

need the diagram lost it help.

countryteam

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Mar 29, 09 12:11 AM
It's seven posts above yours.

[Post New]by mistieblue12 on Mar 29, 09 10:06 AM
Maya87 wrote:To use the telephone you need all the lights in the basement on. Then you need a 7 digits telephone number to make a call. does anyone know that number?

i found the door knobe to the kids closet there was a number in there on the back of the poster 632-2016 i haven't got the phone connected yet but it might be useful

Terri218
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,211 Posts

[Post New]by Terri218 on Mar 29, 09 10:08 AM
I turned on all the lights and got the phone number but when I click on the receiver to the left, I don't get a dial tone. Did I miss a step?

[Post New]by mistieblue12 on Mar 29, 09 10:14 AM
Maya87 wrote:To use the telephone you need all the lights in the basement on. Then you need a 7 digits telephone number to make a call. does anyone know that number?

i found a coin i think u have to have it to make a call

Terri218
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,211 Posts

[Post New]by Terri218 on Mar 29, 09 10:19 AM
Mistie if you got the coin from Whack-a-Mole, it's not for the phone, it's for the telescope.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Mar 29, 09 10:20 AM
Terri218 wrote:I turned on all the lights and got the phone number but when I click on the receiver to the left, I don't get a dial tone. Did I miss a step?
The phone numbers for each time you play the game are different so be sure to use the one that is in your current game.

When you click on the silver receiver on the telephone the dial tone is faint.

You do not need a coin to use the phone.

Good luck!

Terri218
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,211 Posts

[Post New]by Terri218 on Mar 29, 09 10:36 AM
I finally heard the dial tone after I went into the options menu and turned down the music but I got A BUSY SIGNAL!! I am sure I'm dialing the correct number I found. What's up with that? I don't think anyone else said that happened to them.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Mar 29, 09 10:42 AM
Terri218 wrote:I finally heard the dial tone after I went into the options menu and turned down the music but I got A BUSY SIGNAL!! I am sure I'm dialing the correct number I found. What's up with that? I don't think anyone else said that happened to them.
You might want to go back to the Gingerbread house and recheck your phone number. The number is random and changes with every game.

Edited on 03/29/2009 at 10:44:06 AM PST

Terri218
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,211 Posts

[Post New]by Terri218 on Mar 29, 09 4:05 PM
I finally got the phone to ring but the door never opened. I'm never gonna get past this point!

[Post New]by rtoots on Mar 29, 09 4:18 PM
smfmmom wrote:I tried the number in the ginger bread house and i just get nothing anyone know the right number right now i am totally stuck and can go anywhere in the game and that might help and i cant find the bucket how do you open the bear?
Try 827-1513

Edited on 03/29/2009 at 4:19:42 PM PST

[Post New]by kerry717 on Mar 29, 09 4:20 PM
I have put in the phone number that was on the back of the poster in the twins' room. The door to the left of the phone did not open. Any Suggentions?

Terri218
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,211 Posts

[Post New]by Terri218 on Mar 29, 09 4:39 PM
What's so weird is that when I dial other numbers like the ones on the wall, I get telephone machine messages so the phone is working. I've rechecked my number 6 times but still nothing happens when I dial it. Mine starts with a 1 so could that possibly be a design glitch?

Terri218
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,211 Posts

[Post New]by Terri218 on Mar 29, 09 4:48 PM
I can't beleive it - it's the wall behind the phone OUTSIDE of the pop-up. All this time I've been waiting for the wall to open inside the pop-up. I hate this Machievellian big fish. OK I have the knife, now where do I go? Never mind it's probably the teddy bear. Now I just have to remember where that was.

Edited on 03/29/2009 at 4:49:01 PM PST

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Mar 29, 09 5:10 PM
Terri218 wrote:I can't beleive it - it's the wall behind the phone OUTSIDE of the pop-up. All this time I've been waiting for the wall to open inside the pop-up. I hate this Machievellian big fish. OK I have the knife, now where do I go? Never mind it's probably the teddy bear. Now I just have to remember where that was.
Yes the poor old teddy bear. How sad to have to cut it open. And we have no needle and thread to patch it back together. Is that cruelty to animals? Well, I guess not. But I would like to have had some bolt cutters to cut its chains with. Then I would have carried it with me for the rest of the game so I wouldn't have gotten so scared.

So sad.

[Post New]by angelmcwild on Mar 30, 09 10:13 PM
Can anyone tell me where the BLANKTEY BLANK MATCHES ARE?

Go to: