Re:Post any Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' Technical Issues here - Red Mine - Silhouette Mod

[Post New]by ukuhn82 on Dec 24, 13 11:11 PM
Hi, I need to play red mine in Silhouette mode to finish task but because I am already on Master level and it does not allow me the option of silhouette mode, I keep playing the same level over and over without having to be be able to finalize the task.

Please assist.

Oh and Merry Christmas!

Re:Post any Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' Technical Issues here

[Post New]by mellowtraumatic on Dec 25, 13 5:14 AM
On picture mode at the junkyard, when it asks you to find a pinwheel inside the van, the item is actually a teddy bear.

[Post New]by pixietamber on Dec 25, 13 10:18 PM
Oldstein Bank and Christmas Alley still don't move out of Fast Shopper Mode and we STILL haven't been rewarded the trophies for completing all the levels to Master.

Little convenient given today we get offered to buy keepsakes at 50% BUT since you haven't fixed this bug we can't use the 50 bars of gold WE SHOULD HAVE on the keepsakes.

Don't know why I continue to write these items b/c no one from Big Fish seems to respond or care; many of us have been complaining about this fact since the first day of the Christmas event when those cities opened & we immediately played them through to Master.

I guess we can spend the coins/gold we buy but Big Fish just gets to continue ignoring our complaints when they don't hold up their end with the game mechanics.

[Post New]by JennB1978 on Dec 26, 13 2:02 PM
Having a lot of the same issues as other players- can't finish Red Mine, objects not being the same as their picture, etc. Has anyone heard anything from Tech Support?

[Post New]by jdellin2 on Dec 26, 13 6:37 PM
I am having an issue with the Red Mine level. I have reached the 3rd rank and the play modes that should have opened up to me have not opened.

[Post New]by nipsia on Dec 26, 13 9:15 PM
AFTER LAST UPDATE THIS GAME IS MORE AND MORE FREEZE AND TURN SLOW. ALSO IS FRUSTRATING THAT AFTER SPENDING ENERGY AND TIME TO GET ITEMS TO PLAY THE MINIGAMES, THEY VANISHED . WONDER IF THE TECHNICIAN (BECAUSE IS THEY ISSUE) GOING TO HONOR THOSE CREDITS.

COOLAZTAB
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by COOLAZTAB on Dec 27, 13 8:45 PM
like many others here I have been having trophy credit issues since the last update. I also have an issue with my mini games; I have at least two quest that I cannot complete because I cannot scroll down to the missions I have searched the forum but have seen no mention of this particular problem. When i roll the bar down in the mini games i cannot see the last row of chapters but if I place my mouse on the last row showing and push upward I can see where the quest are but cannot access them because if I let go of the mouse they retract. can some one please help. I have lost valuable on the Christmas missions because of this and cannot move forward with regular missions until I complete one in the stamp collectors. the other that I noticed is in the porcelain shop.

[Post New]by pixietamber on Dec 27, 13 9:13 PM
So I completed the Christmas Collections today (yeah I know it took less than 3 minutes again to do all 3 tasks) which gave me the Elf Toolbox and subsequently all 40 items.

BUT once again did not receive the 40 bars of gold for completing the mission.

Still haven't received the trophies for mastering the two new cities or been allowed to move ahead to the other modes in those cities as it's stuck on speedy shopper.

Am I surprised NO.

Will Big Fish respond?

Who knows why they created this forum asking us to post problems since we've gotten no response to ANY issues we posted and NOTHING has been fixed.

Thanks again for nothing Big Fish. So glad I wasted all these days playing a game and spending money on something you have no intention on fixing or responding to our issues on.

Come on ... GET IT TOGETHER BIG FISH!!!!

bichy
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

[Post New]by bichy on Dec 27, 13 9:18 PM
I have opened my game and found that it is not my account again/ still - I had just purchased a whole lot of gold bars and silver as it was on sale when my game disappeared and i got someone else's progress and profile. For over 2 weeks I have not been able to get on my own account and now I am really really angry.

I did send BFG customer service a report and got a reply that was no help at all (Not my Account when I log on [Incident: 131213-001154]). I don't know what my social code was/is and had never had to use one before on BFG as my account is with them and everything should be easily seen when the account is checked by them.
At the moment I am feeling like I have been scammed for a great deal of real money.

joaniemaz
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by joaniemaz on Dec 27, 13 11:17 PM
I completed every holiday quest and all 4 collections yet I did not receive achievements with gold for either. My quest count shows 23/24 but I completed every quest offered. Also the count for holiday collections shows zero in achievement list but I completed all 4 collections.

[Post New]by kikicoco723 on Dec 28, 13 1:15 AM
The lack of reply from BFG regarding all of these issues is concerning. I've been a customer for several years now and the way they've handled issues with this game is really turning me off. If BFG values their customers, they would find a way to, at the very least, just address these issues in a timely manner.

JB4510
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by JB4510 on Dec 28, 13 3:56 AM
I, Big Fish Member ID JB4510, hereafter known as the Customer, hereby request a refund in the amount of $15.98 US Dollars for “gold bars” purchased with real money in exchange for items of real value, (specifically, more “gold bars”), in the game Antique Roadtrip: American Dreamin’, hereafter known as the Game, which were knowingly and falsely advertised by Boom Zap and Big Fish Games, hereafter known as the Collaborators.

The Customer purchased a total of 575 “gold bars” in two separate transactions ($9.99 and $5.99 respectively) between the dates of December 18, 2013 and December 27, 2013 for a total of $15.98. At the time of these transactions the Collaborators were aware and did knowingly offer rewards in the form of more “gold bars” that were in fact not available as advertised to all players of the Game who otherwise met criteria set forth by the rules of the Game.

The Customer has placed this Notice of Request for Refund in a Public Forum of Big Fish Games, designated by the Collaborators as the appropriate location for addressing such matters. As such the Customer is not responsible for any actions or opinions other customers may form on the basis of reading this Notice.

Dirk_Tee
Clownfish
Clownfish
556 Posts

[Post New]by Dirk_Tee on Dec 28, 13 4:07 AM
COOLAZTAB wrote:like many others here I have been having trophy credit issues since the last update. I also have an issue with my mini games; I have at least two quest that I cannot complete because I cannot scroll down to the missions I have searched the forum but have seen no mention of this particular problem. When i roll the bar down in the mini games i cannot see the last row of chapters but if I place my mouse on the last row showing and push upward I can see where the quest are but cannot access them because if I let go of the mouse they retract. can some one please help. I have lost valuable on the Christmas missions because of this and cannot move forward with regular missions until I complete one in the stamp collectors. the other that I noticed is in the porcelain shop.

I had the same problem.
I solved it this way:
scroll to the bottom
place your cursor under the last row
push upward while holding the left mouse button
right-click the mini-game you want to play while still holding the left mouse button.

I hope this helps.

Dirk.

[Post New]by blueskat on Dec 28, 13 5:39 AM
Just completed the Christmas Collections - but I have not received my gold bars. My Christmas Quest status was 23/24 and I just completed a Christmas Quest which would make it 24/24. But it did not change. Still says 23/24. And of course, no reward.

[Post New]by Racegirl1985 on Dec 28, 13 6:24 AM
Completed all 4 x-mas collections and still says 0 completed.

However the x-mas quests aren't bugged, my timer says 1 day 8 hours left so the last quests should be tomorrow.

Toffifee
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,383 Posts

[Post New]by Toffifee on Dec 28, 13 7:18 AM
For 4 days now I have not been able to enter the game - the loading process stops at the screen saying "connecting"
Uninstalled and reinstalled, nothing happened, still the same problem - so no Xmas tasks for me ...

[Post New]by Scoutmander on Dec 28, 13 8:12 AM
I don't think anyone is going to address things posted here by reading these comments....sigh...I just want to finish the Christmas collectibles after playing each location umpteen million times.

DDRMom
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by DDRMom on Dec 28, 13 8:24 AM
blueskat wrote:Just completed the Christmas Collections - but I have not received my gold bars. My Christmas Quest status was 23/24 and I just completed a Christmas Quest which would make it 24/24. But it did not change. Still says 23/24. And of course, no reward.

Same here!

Hello, BFG? Is anybody out there? Surely you can see all the posts for help. Can you please give us some kind of sign that you exist? (Or do you just not care????) Very, very disappointed!

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

[Post New]by wulfruna on Dec 28, 13 11:55 AM
Dear BFG:
if you read other forums you will see that I have been one of your biggest fans and have been defending this game all the time against its critics. But now I also feel let down by having completed all 4 Christmas collections but not getting the credit (and the extra 40 gold) in the achievements.
THIS IS A BIG, BIG, MISTAKE!
Please help your loyal fans with this issue. CAN YOU SEND US A PATCH TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM OR A NEW DOWNLOAD WHICH SOLVES THE GLITCH??????

At the very least we need to have some extra time to allow us to claim the prize.

I don't have a problem with only 23 quests - I have been counting them up and that seems to be right. I am not expecting no 24 until the last day tomorrow.

jenanddave
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by jenanddave on Dec 28, 13 12:23 PM
I was not credited 40 gold either after completing the Christmas collections. I'm on Windows 8.
Also, I can only go to the Christmas cities when there's a quest for it. I assumed it was supposed to be that way. I don't have the option of taking the cities to Master.
Has anyone contacted BigFish directly? Especially those who've spent real US currency, you should email them directly.
I enjoy the game, and don't care about the glitches because I don't spend a lot of time or any real money on it. But I feel for those in the pond who do.

Go to: