Re:Post your Midnight Castle (Android) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by zoe_catastic on Aug 30, 16 6:08 PM
I am on Level 71, almost at level 72. I have opened the ghostly chest 2 or 3 times now and have not received any of the exclusive pets and my access to craft special food is still locked. Am I missing something? Is there something extra I need to do?

c0c0_nuts
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by c0c0_nuts on Aug 31, 16 9:15 AM
zoe_catastic wrote:I am on Level 71, almost at level 72. I have opened the ghostly chest 2 or 3 times now and have not received any of the exclusive pets and my access to craft special food is still locked. Am I missing something? Is there something extra I need to do?

When you click on the Ghostly Chest, you can click on the 'i' button which will show you what you can get from the chest. Does it show you any pets?

[Post New]by zoe_catastic on Aug 31, 16 5:42 PM
c0c0_nuts wrote:
zoe_catastic wrote:I am on Level 71, almost at level 72. I have opened the ghostly chest 2 or 3 times now and have not received any of the exclusive pets and my access to craft special food is still locked. Am I missing something? Is there something extra I need to do?

When you click on the Ghostly Chest, you can click on the 'i' button which will show you what you can get from the chest. Does it show you any pets?

It shows me the rainbow dragon, but I don't receive anything when I unlock it.

c0c0_nuts
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by c0c0_nuts on Aug 31, 16 6:25 PM
zoe_catastic wrote:
It shows me the rainbow dragon, but I don't receive anything when I unlock it.

If you are not receiving anything, you can contact customer support to report the issue.

Customer Support
https://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/ask

[Post New]by zoe_catastic on Aug 31, 16 9:58 PM
Thank you. That's what I have done.

Edited on 08/31/2016 at 9:59:55 PM PST

MS_MARPLE
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by MS_MARPLE on Sep 1, 16 10:50 AM
Playing on a Kindle Fire. game loaded as a different player merlinshiihtzo lever 20.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Sep 1, 16 10:57 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that people have been experiencing these issues. When someone encounters a technical problem, such as issues with a feature or crashing in the game, our help articles may be useful. I suggest trying the steps in the Game crashing, freezing, or not working section of the following:

General Help for Android Games

If people continue to see a glitch, or have lost or didn't receive a purchase or items in the game, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with your player ID. Our Reps are always happy to help, and can offer in-depth assistance.

The following help article has some steps for finding that ID in the game, in case it's needed:

Finding Your In-Game ID

sofia_V, I understand you have a couple questions regarding the tournaments on the Android platform of the game. I definitely appreciate your feedback regarding the tournament performance on the Kindle, and I'll make sure to pass it along. I also wanted to provide a little clarification in order to clear up any questions surrounding the tournaments.

Due to the differences in how different kinds of devices can function, the gameplay will vary based on the platform being played. For this reason, and in order to keep the tournaments as fair as possible, the tournaments are platform-specific. For example, Android players don't compete against iOS or PC players, and so any display differences between platforms won't affect tournament standing.

Additionally, accuracy bonuses aren't included in scoring for mobile tournaments. This is due to the difference in accuracy when it comes to tapping the screen versus clicking or using a pen, and it helps us to make sure the tournaments are as equal and balanced as they can be.

Thank you all for your patience. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM one of our active Moderators.

bfgPanthalassa

[Post New]by Andromeda0809 on Sep 9, 16 10:32 AM
Hi! Looking for friends, my ID is a715265. Please add me. Thanks so much

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 9, 16 12:29 PM
Hi Andromeda0809,

I see that you are inquiring about obtaining friends in Midnight Castle. It is highly recommended to post in the following designated thread:

Friends for Android

Other players will be able to offer their assistance. Happy gaming!

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by MysticRose713 on Sep 12, 16 1:37 PM
Unable to add friend:

I have my friends user name and id2228247... However when I input the information it does not pull up there name.

We tried to have them add me and they were not able to find my name or id either. What is the issue?

I will say my friends id number begins with an "a" which I have not seen before.

Edited on 09/12/2016 at 1:42:27 PM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 13, 16 11:46 AM
Hi MysticRose713,

I see that there is some question regarding becoming friends in Midnight Castle. Since this is a duplicate post, I've gone ahead and provided a response to another thread. You can see my response HERE.

I hope this helps.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by SweetImp1 on Sep 20, 16 6:37 AM
I closed my game down after doing a tournament, when I turned it back on 116 gems were missing!! I really would like my gems back please as I paid for 200 of them, the rest I have won fair and square. I have e.mailed Big Fish but just got a generic e.mail back telling my to go to the forums for general help.So, could someone help me please? Thankyou

c0c0_nuts
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by c0c0_nuts on Sep 20, 16 7:22 AM
SweetImp1 wrote:I closed my game down after doing a tournament, when I turned it back on 116 gems were missing!! I really would like my gems back please as I paid for 200 of them, the rest I have won fair and square. I have e.mailed Big Fish but just got a generic e.mail back telling my to go to the forums for general help.So, could someone help me please? Thankyou

You would have to reply to every generic email you receive until you reach a customer support representative. If you do not reply to every email, they will assume that your problem is solved.

[Post New]by SweetImp1 on Sep 20, 16 7:40 AM
c0c0_nuts wrote:
SweetImp1 wrote:I closed my game down after doing a tournament, when I turned it back on 116 gems were missing!! I really would like my gems back please as I paid for 200 of them, the rest I have won fair and square. I have e.mailed Big Fish but just got a generic e.mail back telling my to go to the forums for general help.So, could someone help me please? Thankyou

You would have to reply to every generic email you receive until you reach a customer support representative. If you do not reply to every email, they will assume that your problem is solved.

Thankyou Cocnuts I will do that then

Edited on 09/20/2016 at 7:42:51 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 20, 16 8:28 AM
Hi Sweetlmp1,

I'm sorry to hear that items are missing from your Midnight Castle game after a tournament. Thank you c0c0_nuts for mentioning to reply to every email received from our support team. By replying to the email it alerts a representative that a more personalized response is needed. This also keeps your incident open along with your place in line. If no response is received, the system will consider the incident solved and close out the ticket after a certain amount of time.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by SweetImp1 on Sep 22, 16 2:31 AM
I would just like to say thank you to Big fish, in particular [Removed by Moderator] in Seattle for re-instating my gems. It just shows that you do listen to your customers. Thanks again Big Fish.

Edited on 09/23/2016 at 9:37:28 AM PST

[Post New]by Jhawkey19 on Sep 22, 16 5:26 PM
Not really a technical issue, but I'm switching from Android to IOS this week, I have changed phones before but have been able to contact support and get my game switched over, however I went from Android to android. Will this still apply to android to ios?

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Sep 23, 16 10:16 AM
Hi Jhawkey19,

It sounds like you're going to be getting an iOS device, but have been playing your game on an Android phone. Unfortunately, the forums aren't equipped with the tools needed to provide in-depth support for technical issues. Instead, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with your player ID and game information in a situation like this. They're always happy to help.

In case it's needed, the following help article has information on finding that ID in the game:

Finding Your In-Game ID

I also wanted to post a quick reminder of the Forum Rules for us all to keep in mind when posting. Specifically:

Keep private matters private. Do not repost or discuss any private messages or emails you receive from other forum users, moderators, or Customer Support. Protect the privacy of other forum users by keeping real names and emails out of public posts.

In order to protect the privacy of everyone involved, we request that people please refrain from including people's real names in posts, including those of our Support Team Reps. This helps us to make sure the forums stay accessible and comfortable for everyone who wants to participate.

Thank you for your patience. If anyone has any questions about the game, please feel free to PM one of our active Moderators.

bfgPanthalassa

[Post New]by tigger623 on Sep 23, 16 10:35 AM
Just can't get any of those unquice stamps to move forward. I keep playing over & over but nothing. Any that can help......THANKS

Hotmess1101

Playing on Android tablet with full version download.

Edited on 09/23/2016 at 10:36:46 AM PST

[Post New]by supernan9 on Sep 24, 16 1:55 PM
1) trying to get the last component for the ageless warrior. Tried the link loads of times it either gives me 15 coins or the wrong item.
2) reached Ancient park next level needs 10,000 coins which I have got but the game refuses to accept them.
Have tried to fill in a form but it says I have exceeded the character limit of ten characters?
I have deleted this game before and lost all my progress having finally got out of the castle and into the town I am not starting all over again for a third time!

Go to: