Minnow
272 Posts

Re:Friends for Android

[Post New]by riddler01 on Jul 5, 16 7:49 AM
Oops, my I'd is a536320!

Riddler

[Post New]by Katienana on Jul 5, 16 8:32 AM
I am also not on social media but would love a few friends to aid me through this super game to which I am addicted my ID is i1213303. Many thanks

aussie_Dot
Flounder
Flounder
2,429 Posts

[Post New]by aussie_Dot on Jul 7, 16 7:49 PM
Katienana, your friend code suggests you are on iOS. You will probably have more success with your request if you post in the thread specifically for iOS players.

Go to Helpful Links for Midnight Castle. It is on the first page of the forum. Click on it & open it. Scroll down the squares until you come to the threads for friends. Click on the iOS thread. Go to the last page or 2 as these are the current players looking for friends. Post your request there or send invites to some of the players who have posted there. Good luck.

Edited to add: A player can send PMs (use the messaging system on the forum) to another player regardless of which platform their game is on. BUT to exchange gifts players need to play on the same platform: PC to PC// iOS to iOS// Android & Kindle with Android & Kindle.

Edited on 07/07/2016 at 8:10:36 PM PST

aussie_Dot
Flounder
Flounder
2,429 Posts

[Post New]by aussie_Dot on Jul 7, 16 8:16 PM
Hi kdreetz! Sending you an invite.

Thanks Riddler for accepting my invite.

[Post New]by Floss_ie77 on Jul 8, 16 7:59 AM
I have just started playing android version and only have 2 friends anyone want to add me as a friend my ID is a685153. I regularly send gifts to people

I'M SO SORRY!

[Post New]by gailanno on Jul 8, 16 3:03 PM
I accidentally reported someone on this page as "offensive." I've sent an email to one of the forum admins, hoping they can clear it. Problem is I'm not sure who it was, but it was one of the posters above this post, on page 26. Please please forgive me!,

Edited on 07/08/2016 at 3:07:29 PM PST

[Post New]by aqharider56 on Jul 13, 16 1:41 PM
I noticed a lot of my friends are marked red. Does that mean they no longer play?? My I'd is a196774...looking for more friends. Thanks and see you around the castle!

Sheenaksq
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by Sheenaksq on Jul 15, 16 2:15 PM
Just started playing on my android phone and would like friends to gift. ID is a721989. Love the game enough I'm at level 71 on my iPad . Starting at the beginning all over again has fun!
Happy gaming!

[Post New]by Andromeda0809 on Jul 21, 16 9:14 AM
Hi! Looking for friends. My code is a707468, thanks so much!

[Post New]by lilredhood on Aug 6, 16 5:49 PM
need friends my game name is pamela52. desperately need to have simple food for the wooden chest challenge for the castle challenge. this is the only item i have on my wish list. please help me out
lrh out

[Post New]by claire_lou28 on Aug 10, 16 8:51 AM
Hi guys it's clairelou here. My kindle screen is smashed and until I can get a new one I'm gonna be playing on my phone. My game id is a632643 please feel free to request me. I give gifts a couple times a day.x

[Post New]by _CEEG_ on Aug 11, 16 1:01 PM
Hi Everyone,

Looking for more game friends. I'm at level 20 and play daily.

a599185

Thanks!

[Post New]by Amethyst2066 on Aug 20, 16 9:54 AM
Friends are a great thing to have.
Please add me to your friends. I have 2 android id's.

1) Linda k7 #a840836 - this one already has friends but I never hear from them and can use more.

2) Amethystrose-k10 #a737243 - got a new kindle and started over just for fun. I can really use some friends to add to the fun.

Good luck to all.

Edited on 04/18/2017 at 6:27:05 PM PST

riddler01
Minnow
Minnow
272 Posts

[Post New]by riddler01 on Aug 20, 16 1:41 PM
This is Riddler01, and sorry to say I had to cut off my friends at 24. I probably should not have gone that far, but I did, and cannot accept ant more. If any of my friends that I have now see this, if they don't know from a post I put up named " friends of Riddler01" I made a spreadsheet of all of you so I can keep my gifting even and fair as possible, hope I am doing OK! Maybe later in the game, if my friend list starts to drop, I will take on new friends, but who knows how or when that will happen. To everyone I play with, thank you all for being very cool, friendly, neighborly, and helpful, have fun, and good luck storming the castle, hopefully we will not all be stuck on level 71 forever, and can move forward together, helping as we go! See you guys later
BTW. I am a biker of many years, a Sgt. At Arms for a Texas chapter of B.A.C.A.
(Bikers Against Child Abuse) so if you want to chat, just message me!

Riddler

Lestat195
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by Lestat195 on Aug 20, 16 9:29 PM
Have been playing on PC since game was released in 2014. Love it!

Just started a new game on tablet. Looking for friends who play daily. My Friend Code is a742183. Hope to hear from you!

[Post New]by trish_1954 on Aug 21, 16 3:04 AM
Hi
I have just started playing again on my android so am seeking friends so that I can proceed with the 30 day challenges.
My id is a600057
Trish

TJKnud
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by TJKnud on Aug 23, 16 10:27 AM
Need friends. I play daily and gift as often as game will allow. Please send request to a721464.

[Post New]by valspaid on Aug 27, 16 9:58 PM
Please add me friend code a699323

[Post New]by 3wheelmomma on Aug 28, 16 4:21 AM
If someone's android is turned off, does it prevent gifts being given? I have a great friend that gifts me all the time but I've only been able to access his wish list a few times Most of the time when I want to gift them, I am unable to view their wish list.

aussie_Dot
Flounder
Flounder
2,429 Posts

[Post New]by aussie_Dot on Aug 28, 16 7:22 AM
Hi 3wheelmomma,

If a player's android s turned off, gifts still go through & their wish list is still visible in your social page. The most likely reason for not being able to access your friend's wish list is that he has no items on his wish list. When there is nothing on the wish list, you are unable to turn the card over.
The reasons for nothing on wish list can be varied including a) trying to catch up with gifts (so delete their own until they catch up) b) have no needs at that time c) taking a break. These are the most commonly cited reasons for no wish list.

Hope this helps. Have fun in the castle.

Dot

Go to: