Dondra
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

How do I catch the glow worms?

[Post New]by Dondra on Aug 12, 09 1:07 AM
[i]I cant seem to catch the glow worms. can someone pleese help me? Do I need to be a certain level,or do I need to have a certain person leading the group? Im stuck,and cant go any further,someone please help!!!!!!

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

Re:How do I catch the glow worms?

[Post New]by memawclay2 on Aug 12, 09 5:00 AM
None of the above mentioned will work. You have to play match maker by finding a lonely warthog a wife.

Dondra
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Already got him a wife

[Post New]by Dondra on Aug 14, 09 3:02 AM
I already got Hilda to go kiss him,and still I cant get the glow mothsdo i need to do anyrthing else? Thanks so much for helping me.

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by memawclay2 on Aug 14, 09 4:38 AM
Did you get a jar from the Warthog ?
If so, then you need to go to Candar and make sure you trigger the Seamstress Needs More Silk task and I assume you have talked to the Spider already ?

[Post New]by shrlydnne51 on Aug 14, 10 10:10 AM
PLEASE HELP ME I CANT FIND THE GLOW MOTHS FOR THE SPIDER AND I CANT FIND NUHA THE NYMPH?

Edited on 08/14/2010 at 11:03:35 AM PST

[Post New]by shrlydnne51 on Aug 14, 10 11:01 AM
shrlydnne51 wrote:PLEASE HELP ME I CANT FIND THE GLOW MOTHS FOR THE SPIDER? and please i cant find NUHA THE NYMPH

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Aug 14, 10 3:57 PM
The glow moths are in a place called The Mists, which is a cave on the west side of the island that has Happily Ever After on it.

Nuha is in Eredar, in the Land of the Lost. You can't go there until you have a dragon.

Go to: