Pucktweety
Herring
Herring
324 Posts

Has anyone actually finished?

[Post New]by Pucktweety on Sep 4, 08 1:49 PM
Because I have been a long time gamer of games near identical to this and I'm finidng it near impossible to get gold on some levels and therefore get to the next, I was wondering out of interest if this game was the game that finally got me or is anyone else having a problem, also, any pointers?

Ninajo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Re:Has anyone actually finished?

[Post New]by Ninajo on Oct 7, 08 12:26 PM
Yup, I managed to finish... it took alot of practise and I didn't manage to get gold on all the levels, but I did it in the end!

[Post New]by pooh1989 on Oct 14, 08 7:24 PM
I can't get past level 18 I think it is. And I've spent more time today than what I want to admit. Ugh. Can't get the 26000 points to move onto the next level but I can get 25990

~~Ange

Pucktweety
Herring
Herring
324 Posts

[Post New]by Pucktweety on Oct 20, 08 3:18 PM
Im stressing big time about this game. (well, as much stressing one can do about a game about farming..)

I have never not finished a game cause I found it too hard. It was always out of boredom but seriously

I cannot get by some of the easier levels. Maybe it's my achilles ankle?

ROICOM
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by ROICOM on Feb 18, 09 3:49 PM
I have completed this game several times with gold on every level.

I think that possibly the hardest level is no 11. It is the one you have to get 25 tubs of tomatos plus the oil and popcorn.

For those who are finding it hard to get through some of the levels I can give you a couple of pointers to consider.

1) For a level like 11, you have to sacrafice the time taken to send corn to be made to popcorn. Similar with other levels as sometimes you have to get the base product off to the markets to get back enough money to buy the next item up. It just means that often you have to grow more items to make them into oil or popcorn etc.

2) Use your dog wisely. especially when it comes to allocating a heart. Chilli and cucumber grow slower and produce less fruit, so if your dog dops a heart try and wait until other crops are harvested before you click the heart so that it will go to the slower yielding plants.

3) Don't try and grow 5 plants at a time. This is the key to many levels. If you try and grow 5 plants at once you will most likely miss out on the maximum fruit you can get from all 5. For example, if you grow 5 corn all at the same time you will more often find that your plant will drop 2 boxes of corn before you get back to give it the last toil. The result is that 5 corn will cost you $500 and you will get back 10 boxes of corn. Yet if you only grew 4 corn plants you would have enough time to get the 3 boxes of corn per plant. Thus four corn plants would cost you $400 and would yield you 12 boxes of corn.

4) Don't always use the purple watering agent. Whilst it keeps your plant watered it also makes it grow faster. If a plant requires several toils to get maximum fruit you will make it harder by adding something that makes it grow quicker.

GetitGotit
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by GetitGotit on Apr 3, 09 10:53 PM
Hey, I can't get that 26000 either I've got 25990 too. I've tried doing the windows cursor. It made no difference. I have never gotten stuck like this on a game of this sort. So keep posting those strategies that got you through, okay?!?

[Post New]by gillianchansam on Nov 2, 10 1:38 AM
At first i also got stuck trying to get enough points to get to the next level. But I found that growing the more expensive plants first and then doing the popcorn later allowed me to purchase the upgrades to the popcorn machine and the ketchup machine quicker. It was so frustrating sitting there, with 30 points needed but not being able to play the next level. Man! i got mad, then I got even. lol! Good luck, you can do it.

Go to: