9otters
Clownfish
Clownfish
860 Posts

Yesterday's game code...

[Post New]by 9otters on Aug 20, 15 2:39 AM
Do not intend to play this one but, if you already have a Haunted Hotel collection, the code from yesterday is...

SUNRISE...for 1/2 off the RETAIL price on CEs

Might want to see if it still works. Usually does.

edit: Wrong! My mistake. So much for MY memory. Lesson learned...best to write it down!

Edited on 08/20/2015 at 3:45:16 PM PST

gamblebug
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

Re:Yesterday's game code...

[Post New]by gamblebug on Aug 20, 15 3:18 AM
Not sure about this one.I own the others in this series.Sale doesn't do me any good anyway.And I refuse anymore to use code from yesterday, since it's off retail price and i'm a member.Will finish playing demo at least.This Haunted hotel seems a little to easy compared to the others in this series

Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Aug 20, 15 4:55 AM
That's odd as I just purchased it with the code SUMMER. Maybe BFG have two promotions out and both are still available.

joyce2121
Manatee
Manatee
4,490 Posts

[Post New]by joyce2121 on Aug 20, 15 5:42 AM
I believe these were the correct codes from yesterday:

SEs = $4.99 - coupon code: SUNSET

CEs = $9.99 - coupon code: SUMMER

Robsim
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by Robsim on Aug 20, 15 9:43 AM
I would have to say that, depending on where you live, it's based on the time zone that would determine if the 'game code' sale would still work. I live in the [U.S.] eastern time zone; whereas, Big Fish is on the West (three hours time difference). If the 'TGT' is released at 3:00 a.m. my time (which would be 12 midnight their time), I could see the code possibly still working. Otherwise, if it's after 3 a.m. (their time), the code would no longer work. I could be wrong, but that's my guess!!!

rainworm
Herring
Herring
360 Posts

[Post New]by rainworm on Aug 20, 15 11:32 AM
Possibly the code is still working, but as a member this half retail price is not really interesting. There are better sales!

The one offered with the game is good for people who do not have all the others in the series - I have!

On the other hand, there may be tech. issues. I just played shortly into the demo and will wait some hours to see....

akfrosty
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by akfrosty on Aug 20, 15 6:17 PM
In my experience the code works at least until late in the day. I used it today at 5:00 pm my time, which is 6:00 pm Seattle time. I have also used it later, so I think it would be good to try it even later.

giddiup101
Minnow
Minnow
282 Posts

[Post New]by giddiup101 on Aug 20, 15 8:46 PM
Coupon code "Summer" still working 11:46 pm EST

Go to: