redrose1940
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

Delaware St. John Walkthrough - Page 25 - The Hunter chasing you from room 204

[Post New]by redrose1940 on Aug 12, 09 8:33 AM
Someone who has been here and completed room 204 with the hunter chasing you to the lounge please give me new directions on how to complete this part of game.

I have tried to complete this part at least 20 times. I know it is timed but I must be doing something wrong. I go down to the first floor EXIT sign and go down the stairs twice. I am in the lobby and can only go right to move. Do not see Kelly.

What am I doing wrong??

Many thanks

kia234
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

Re:Delaware St. John Walkthrough - Page 25 - The Hunter chasing you from room 204

[Post New]by kia234 on Aug 13, 09 1:10 AM
I to am having the same problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

marypenn
Herring
Herring
314 Posts

Re:Delaware St. John Walkthrough - Page 25 - The Hunter chasing you from room 204

[Post New]by marypenn on Aug 13, 09 10:17 AM
Did you see the wallpapered door of room 300? I had the same problem and redid story 2. On the third floor look at room 300 (click the eye). When I got back to room 204 and was chased, I heard the spiel again BUT NOW i AM ABLE TO LOOK AROUND. tHE BEAST DIDN't eat me. Good luck

[Post New]by pumpkin6689 on Aug 13, 09 6:02 PM
I looked at the wallpapered wall and did all that was chased made it downstairs and to the lounge. Kelly did her whole speech and at the end Delaware said he is going to look around at that point again I hear the crowling and get sent back to the room and chased all over again what am I missing??? This is very frustrating LOL

Any advise would be appreciate since the walkthroughs have no suggestion

Thanks

[Post New]by AnthroRebel on Aug 15, 09 7:06 PM
I have he same problem as Pumpkin6689. Twice!

redrose1940
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by redrose1940 on Aug 16, 09 8:58 AM
I finally found out what I was doing wrong

First of all when you exit from elevator to 1st floor exit. Go down 2 sets of stairs. Wait for the HUNTER to growl and scene goes black. Next, you will find yourself in the lobby.

1. GO FORWARD ONCE IN THE LOBBY
2. Turn around facing the bottom of screen. You will see the double doors to the lounge.
3. Hurry and enter lounge.
4. Kelly calls and advises that the original owners of the Manor were Victoria and her daughter Katie.
You will hear the HUNTER growling in the backgound because he will be frustated that he did not catch you.

Turn around and exit the lounge.

A little girl appears; then a vision of a door numbered 300.

seashore4
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

[Post New]by seashore4 on Aug 16, 09 1:21 PM
Redrose 1940 you said turn around to leave the lounge, but,which way cause the thing always gets me.help

[Post New]by elevatorman138 on Jan 1, 10 1:35 PM
It worked but then it crashed i want my money back

[Post New]by noar68 on Mar 27, 10 9:45 AM
I get to the conversation in the lounge, can hear the hunter growling at the door, but as soon as the conversation ends the hunter gets me. Thought that I was suppose to be safe once I was in the lounge

[Post New]by AuntieJulie on May 11, 10 2:03 PM
Hi Noar68 - did you ever get around this problem? I have given up on this game now because I just can't get out of the lounge without being eaten!

Go to: