Third set of directions

[Post New]by vlwlv03 on Aug 12, 09 9:33 AM
Acording to the directions I am to exit wall move forward twice to intersection Turn left forward 3 times turn rt forward nine times turn right forward 3 times turn left forward 6 times . BUT IT WONT LET ME FORWARD MORE THEN 1 TIME at this point and takes me back to the ghost and the same directions HELP!!!!!!!

Re:Third set of directions

[Post New]by jezzybell on Aug 12, 09 10:24 AM
I AM STUCK IN THE SAME PLACE. IS THERE ANOTHER WAY? CAN'T MOVE FORWARD. PLEASE HELP !!!!

HighlandMax
Manatee
Manatee
3,824 Posts

[Post New]by HighlandMax on Aug 12, 09 11:21 AM
We must be doing something wrong, or not doing something that needs to be done first. I can't even get out of the first set of arrows. It keeps taking me back to the same starting point.

[Post New]by epilogue1212 on Aug 12, 09 1:21 PM
walkthrough is wrong, here is correct:
Spoiler to the maze.

See Ghost. See arrows. Back away or exit. Forward 2 clicks, right arrow click. 3 clicks forward. Right arrow click. forward click 6 times. See ghost. 1 click forward. Right arrow click. Enter door.
See ghost, see arrows, back away or exit. 5 clicks forward. Left arrow click. Forward 3 clicks. Left arrow click, forward 3 clicks. Right arrow click. Forward click 6 times. See ghost. 1 click forward. Left arrow click, enter door.
See ghost, see arrows, back away or exit. Forward 2 clicks. Left arrow click. 3 clicks forward. Right arrow click. Forward 9 clicks. Right arrow click. 3 forward clicks. Right arrow click. 3 forward clicks. Left arrow click. Forward click 6 times. See ghost. 1 forward click Left click, enter door. You are now standing in the stairway.

[Post New]by mommy45 on Aug 12, 09 2:57 PM
[b]thank u

[Post New]by Peachyswife on Aug 12, 09 4:05 PM
Thank you, thank you! I have been going in circles for 3 days now!!!

Third set of directions

[Post New]by rayandme on Aug 13, 09 10:51 AM
vlwlv03 wrote:Acording to the directions I am to exit wall move forward twice to intersection Turn left forward 3 times turn rt forward nine times turn right forward 3 times turn left forward 6 times . BUT IT WONT LET ME FORWARD MORE THEN 1 TIME at this point and takes me back to the ghost and the same directions HELP!!!!!!!

keely1
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by keely1 on Aug 19, 09 6:16 AM
also ty ty ty been going crazy

[Post New]by matraf on Oct 25, 09 9:11 AM
Thankyou so much, it only took me a month without your help. much appreciated.

[Post New]by Princessdana on Jul 12, 10 6:12 PM
Thank you,thank you thank you! you are my new BF!

Go to: