bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Post your Midnight Castle (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Dec 11, 16 3:52 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for your patience while waiting on a response as well as for taking the time to report the issues experiences while playing the PC version of Midnight Castle. Thank you so much c0c0_nuts for helping out with those questions. The Forum Moderation Team appreciates it when players are able to help one another when issues like these arise. I would like to provide some additional information that may help with those suggestions as well as how to reach our Support Team to follow up.

steviewonder1 and bszaffianne42, it sounds like the best way to get further assistance is to contact our Technical Support Team HERE. If you need assistance restoring progress, be sure to provide either the in-game ID for the old profile as well as the new one that is being seen. That will help us transfer your progress more quickly, but if you find you cannot find your old ID, try to provide us as much information as possible so we can look for it.

lpbkr, I would also recommend contacting our Technical Support Team with the steps above, but instead, if you are able to do so, provide us a Dr. Felix Report as that may help us look further into the issue as well as your in-game ID.

Just in case it is helpful for players, you can use the following guide to find an in-game ID:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Our Reps will be sure to get back in touch as soon as possible to continue assisting. Thank you for your time and patience, and I hope this helps out. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Edited on 12/18/2016 at 11:15:08 AM PST

[Post New]by steviewonder1 on Dec 12, 16 6:44 AM
hi. I left a technical issue here and havent had a reply. I have found my ID now.
Its 502711.
when I reinstalled the game I was given a new Id after doing a complete reinstall on my PC.
I want my game back as I was at level 74, completed all the tasks etc and had over 1 million coins and over 1000 gems.
HOW CAN I GET IT BACK?

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Dec 12, 16 7:48 AM
Hi steviewonder1,

Thank you for taking the time to post in this thread. I'm sorry to hear that a response wasn't received to your previous inquiry. It is understandable wanting to obtain your previous progress. It is highly recommended to reach out to our Support Team with your new player ID that appears and the original player ID with the Level 74 progress. The support team has the tools to manually move over your progress for you. If you are unable to recall your original player ID, please let the support team know as many details of your progress as you can recall. This includes the profile name, avatar used, and approximation of currency.

Thank you for your patience. Feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators if you have any questions. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

Sweetypuss
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by Sweetypuss on Dec 14, 16 2:24 PM
Just received a new update message, pressed the magic update button and now my game has been "validating" for over 10 minutes. Several others are having the same issue as noted in the thread "Update Happening NOW..."

winterwine
Guppy
Guppy
153 Posts

[Post New]by winterwine on Dec 14, 16 2:35 PM
Hi there.............I am having the validation loop occur also. I am updating from the BFG game manager. It installs, then validates and starts all over again. I play on a Toshiba laptop........windows 8.1 os.
Thanks
Aislinn (in the castle)
Game ID: 293604

Just got an error downloading message. No error number just an error notation with the option to try downloading again. And it is back in the loop. I believe another error message is on the way

Edited on 12/14/2016 at 2:43:05 PM PST

danielat2
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by danielat2 on Dec 14, 16 2:40 PM
Hi same issue here. installing update from the BFG game manager, and it looks cycled, validating again and again and again.
Game ID 598063.

Yummah
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

[Post New]by Yummah on Dec 14, 16 2:44 PM
Same here. AND I uninstalled my game, and reinstalling is just the looping validating as well.

So now I have NO game until this is fixed.

How frustrating!

qbrn
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by qbrn on Dec 14, 16 2:45 PM
Stuck in the loop also...downloads, says validating and then starts downloading all over again.

mamarose1900
Flounder
Flounder
2,190 Posts

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on Dec 14, 16 2:50 PM
The latest update is not working. It downloads and starts validating. Then it loops around and tries to validate over and over again. At one point, I got an error message that said there was a download error. When I restarted the download, I got stuck in that same loop again.

If you check out the update thread, you'll see that no one has posted a successful update thus far.

I hope this gets fixed soon.

Sweetypuss
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by Sweetypuss on Dec 14, 16 2:50 PM
I x'd out of the update, started playing my game (PC) and now my pet monkey is missing. No amount of throwing bananas at the trees is helping (figuratively speaking). My id is 520023. Please let me know if you want a Dr. Felix report.

[Post New]by feeAbsynthe on Dec 14, 16 2:52 PM
Same here...loop.
System is Windows 10, issue still occured after the last new upgrade.

[Post New]by feeAbsynthe on Dec 14, 16 2:56 PM
THat's work for me guys with the steps below:
If you're still having trouble downloading the game, try adjusting the Big Fish Games app's network connection settings.

Open the Big Fish Game app (Game Manager).
In the upper right corner of the app, click Options.
Select the Advanced tab at the top of the Options screen.
Confirm that the Default (recommended) option is selected.
Try downloading the game. For purchased games, you may try the Purchase History online, within the Big Fish Games app, or both.
If the download is not successful, repeat steps 1-3 above, select the Alternate Method, and then try downloading again.

We encourage you to try both the Default and Alternate Method options in order to see which one is right for your network connection. If the game still has trouble, continue on to step four below.

lprestie
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

[Post New]by lprestie on Dec 14, 16 2:57 PM
Unable to download the update. Like everyone else it's just looping around.
I'm playing on Lap top windows 10. I haven't tried yet on my PC with windows 7.
Lucy & craftylucy

[Post New]by amatsuscribbler on Dec 14, 16 3:00 PM
Me too! How sad! I really don't want to uninstall and reinstall ..... again!!
Surely an upgrade shouldn't cause such problems in this day and age?

nanciq
Guppy
Guppy
134 Posts

[Post New]by nanciq on Dec 14, 16 3:00 PM
Also windows 10. Getting error 6

feeAbsynthe wrote:Same here...loop.

[Post New]by feeAbsynthe on Dec 14, 16 3:13 PM
nanciq wrote:Also windows 10. Getting error 6

feeAbsynthe wrote:Same here...loop.

See my following post and you have the solution.

Doodlebug2
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

[Post New]by Doodlebug2 on Dec 14, 16 3:54 PM
Running Windows 10 Home edition 64bit. When I open private room, game freezes and I have to use task manager to back out of the game. other than this, all seems well. ID is 557579

danielat2
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by danielat2 on Dec 14, 16 3:57 PM
hi, I have exactly same problem with private room. everything else works in the game, but whenever I go to private room, I have to close with task manager. mouse cursor is there, is moving, but it is not able to click on anything (neither butterflies, nor chest, not even X button). Running on Win7. ID 598063.

Edited on 12/14/2016 at 3:58:12 PM PST

Valkyrie_6
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by Valkyrie_6 on Dec 14, 16 4:11 PM
Christmas Room - Winter Event - 2016

All seems to be working except the Christmas room. once I open it, it says message "you can find presents here", but no matter where I click, it does not do anything. not even X button. I have to close it through task manager, the whole game. then the game works again, but in Christmas room, same problem.

Please advise.

[Post New]by Raeofleight on Dec 14, 16 4:12 PM
Since I updated the Winter games, I am having some problems:

1. The snowflakes aren't being counted
2. the daily quest doesn't work
3. I get frozen every time I enter my private room.

I hope that these glitches can be worked out soon.

Go to: