Just finished Create a Mall - Here's a cool trick!

[Post New]by keiralee29 on Aug 12, 09 10:29 PM
If you build the elevator and info center at the same time, you will get unlimited workers, as long as you keep them working. My strategy was to:
1.) Never buy any additional workers.
2.) Hold off on building any stores or upgrading that requires the purchase of any additional workers that you have.
3.) Build everything else with the exception of those stores.
4.) Purchase 10,000 resources as soon as you get $37K (as long as you have resources and workers your doing good).
5.) Once you have built all that you can without purchasing additional workers, and have about $30K, build the elevator, then immediately place the info center. You should then have over $400,000 workers. Now this is only temporary, unless you keep them working, so upgrade everything continuously - do not let them stop working or you'll lose them.

6.) WATCH YOUR RESOURCES!! Don't get so distracted with upgrading that you forget to order more. The money should be pouring in because of the upgrades, so try not to forget to order them.

Happy playing!

phoebe222
Herring
Herring
333 Posts

Re:Just finished Create a Mall - Here's a cool trick!

[Post New]by phoebe222 on Aug 13, 09 12:43 AM
Many times I had unlimited resources and a couple of times unlimited workers. Never understood what triggered that though. And once, although I didn't finish in gold time, the game gave me the trophy.

Good catch

[Post New]by yigdady on Sep 30, 09 1:05 PM
hmmm that doesnt work for me... at least not on level 26 which I must say is making me nuts. Making 800000 in 31 days? am I missing something? The best I can seem to do is 34 days... any tips for that?

paraloki
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by paraloki on Dec 6, 09 1:38 PM
You shouldn't have to do something within a time limit, at least I didn't.

Kirbyrock
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

Just finished Create a Mall - Here's a cool trick!

[Post New]by Kirbyrock on Dec 8, 09 5:43 PM
keiralee29 wrote:If you build the elevator and info center at the same time, you will get unlimited workers, as long as you keep them working. My strategy was to:
1.) Never buy any additional workers.
2.) Hold off on building any stores or upgrading that requires the purchase of any additional workers that you have.
3.) Build everything else with the exception of those stores.
4.) Purchase 10,000 resources as soon as you get $37K (as long as you have resources and workers your doing good).
5.) Once you have built all that you can without purchasing additional workers, and have about $30K, build the elevator, then immediately place the info center. You should then have over $400,000 workers. Now this is only temporary, unless you keep them working, so upgrade everything continuously - do not let them stop working or you'll lose them.

6.) WATCH YOUR RESOURCES!! Don't get so distracted with upgrading that you forget to order more. The money should be pouring in because of the upgrades, so try not to forget to order them.

Happy playing!
I don't get it. CUTE KITTY!!!!!

paraloki
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by paraloki on Dec 23, 09 11:52 AM
I don't understand ether. It's odd.

PS: Lvl 26 drives me nuts. 115 pop.?

roxanne601
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by roxanne601 on Feb 27, 10 11:49 PM
I couldn't het this to work. Do you finish the elevator then build the info center?

miazuldecielo
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by miazuldecielo on Nov 13, 10 7:59 PM
WOW...Amazing Keiralee...It was like a miracle having so many workers available...Thanks so much for the tip...I was really stuck...lol

Go to: