lilkim66
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

Has anyone else had this problem

[Post New]by lilkim66 on Aug 13, 09 4:53 AM
Hi, I;m finished the last H O game. Where you are packing for Berthold. The town scene comes on. When I click on the arrow. The scene with Grandpa comes on again. where he makes you the head of the factory. Which leads to the last ****. So around and around. Help I'd like to finish.

kishimojun
Stingray
Stingray
4,534 Posts

Re:Has anyone else had this problem

[Post New]by kishimojun on Aug 13, 09 4:54 AM
That's it. You are finished. That's all there is. So start a new game with a different player name and boot old Berthold's tookis again.

lilkim66
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by lilkim66 on Aug 13, 09 5:03 AM
Thank You so much for the swift reply. I was going crazy. I at lest expected some fireworks. Lillian

kishimojun
Stingray
Stingray
4,534 Posts

[Post New]by kishimojun on Aug 13, 09 5:10 AM
You can have fireworks any time you want them in the menu that shows the overview of the city - just click on the fireworks icon in hte center at the bottom. It's really cute.

Edited on 08/13/2009 at 5:10:28 AM PST

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Aug 14, 09 8:46 AM
Also, after you finish that last level (or even before for that matter) you can replay any given level. From the map (where you see the buildings with lights on) click the arrow next to a building that has its lights on, then on the box that shows the levels for that building, click the level you want before you click the green arrow in the bottom right of the box.

[Post New]by jewgirl952 on Jul 18, 14 8:30 PM
Wow, that seriously is the end of the game? That's a very lame ending. Sure, booting out the guy would seem like the ending, but a scene should come on saying congratulations or something and then credits like in most games. This was very disappointing.

Go to: