bonus chapter: detective in maze

[Post New]by tmcc96 on Aug 21, 15 4:19 AM
I've tried every which way to get past the bear but I always end up back at the beginning of maze.As far as I know, I'm not hitting anything that wold zip me back---getting frustrated with it. Any help greatly appreciated!

Micha1234
Clownfish
Clownfish
910 Posts

Re:bonus chapter: detective in maze

[Post New]by Micha1234 on Aug 21, 15 10:20 AM
that one irritated me, too. I passed the bear and tried to move further and the bear got me ?!?!? In the end I just skipped that one.

LEOTA26
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by LEOTA26 on Aug 22, 15 7:19 AM
This took me forever, but I did finally pass it. I still do not know why I could get by the bear (when he's in the cave area) sometimes and other times not. But, if you can get past there, then hurry up to the top because gas will come out and get you. Then, when you are at the top, slowly move close to the path or area that comes down and wait for the rocks to fall. After that just hurry around to the end before the bear gets you.

I have played the game through twice now and both times that mini game took me forever, but I did do it.

kaitlinn
Minnow
Minnow
212 Posts

[Post New]by kaitlinn on Aug 23, 15 9:58 AM
I skipped it too, after many, many attempts: got past the bear only twice to end up gassed and then gave up. Funny thing though, when I replayed a different mini game in the extras menu, I got the achievement for not skipping any mini games. I feel like I cheated.

[Post New]by CherylParker on Aug 26, 15 3:26 PM
I know how to get past the bear. But explaining it is hard.
Ok there is a tree? under the cave. Well you have to go along the very top of it. But if you go to far down you end up back where you started.
I guess you have to hit the right spot. Which is the very tip of the ???tree. I think it's a tree. It's the greenish thing directly below the bear. Once you hit that spot and see where it is you can pass it again and it wont take forever to finish this game.
Once you get past there and the bear starts chasing you just follow what LEOTA26 said to do.
I got hit by the gas real quick and had to start over. But I had no idea how I passed the bear at first. Then I found that one spot below the bear to pass. Then if you get sent back it is so much easier to pass the bear.
Good luck everyone. I really hope you can understand what I'm trying to say.

[Post New]by CherylParker on Aug 26, 15 4:19 PM
Yes it is a tree. It's a pine tree. And you have to walk along the very tip of it to get the bear to chase you.

Go to: