Robsim
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

O.K., so what happened to. . .

[Post New]by Robsim on Aug 21, 15 5:48 AM
. . .the BFG member that would ask the question 'CE' or 'SE' in the 'SE' release games' forums/discussions? The last several games that were 'SE' releases (don't quite remember which ones), I looked to see who had thoughts on which version, but I haven't been seeing this topic within the SE released forums!?!?

rhonayotte
Catfish
Catfish
1,555 Posts

Re:O.K., so what happened to. . .

[Post New]by rhonayotte on Aug 21, 15 7:47 AM
A lot of regulars fade away. Or leave because they end up getting bullied just because they start the Reviews or Tech threads. Or perhaps they aren't getting any replies.

You could always start the Thread each time a SE version comes out.

Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Aug 21, 15 1:26 PM
@ Robism - As far a I can remember the BFG who started the SE versus CE posts was Catbag, who posted it as he wanted to know if the CE was worth the money compared to the SE which was half the price.

Having spoken to him within the last couple of months he said he was too busy with his studies and would return once they were done, and I look forward to that.

@Rhonayotte - Yes, us regulars fade away because we are bullied, I was almost one of those not very long ago. But thanks to a lot of wonderful BFG members who urged me not to give in as the bullies would win, I am still here.

Just remember that the word "thanks" when someone answers your problem, can brighten their day - always be nice.

rhonayotte
Catfish
Catfish
1,555 Posts

[Post New]by rhonayotte on Aug 21, 15 4:46 PM
Daxadillion wrote:@ Robism - As far a I can remember the BFG who started the SE versus CE posts was Catbag, who posted it as he wanted to know if the CE was worth the money compared to the SE which was half the price.

Having spoken to him within the last couple of months he said he was too busy with his studies and would return once they were done, and I look forward to that.

@Rhonayotte - Yes, us regulars fade away because we are bullied, I was almost one of those not very long ago. But thanks to a lot of wonderful BFG members who urged me not to give in as the bullies would win, I am still here.

Just remember that the word "thanks" when someone answers your problem, can brighten their day - always be nice.

I'm one of the ones who encouraged you to stay and suggested you block the bullies. So glad you did

Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Aug 21, 15 10:22 PM
And I thank you for that Rhonayotte

rainworm
Herring
Herring
360 Posts

[Post New]by rainworm on Aug 22, 15 10:44 AM
Hey, good that you all are here, and I want to "re-open" the questiion "SE vs.CE".
When the CE of this game came out, I was not convinced.
Yesterday I demoed the SE - and couldn't stop playing! My only break was during buying and instaling the whole game. As an SE it is just very good. Better than the other two. You are a detective and of course some running around is necessary - but gameplay here is much more logical !
So I recommend the SE!
Have a nice weekend!

Go to: