[Post New]by Jaynemgr on Aug 13, 09 1:20 PM
I have golds on all levels, and over the past week have tried on this level but always have 3 torches left to light when eve falls. I have got the beginnning right but there are moments when I am waiting for food probably during the last quarter and have no way of resolving this, shouls I make the exit way clear earlier - but I am focusing on clearing those rocks! arggghhhh

Re:4.8

[Post New]by newbe3 on Aug 21, 09 6:25 AM
did you get through? I am always on the last rock. never enough gold. help?

BlueSkunk12
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by BlueSkunk12 on Aug 23, 09 10:14 PM
I'm stuck there, too. Not enough gold to finish the level, and I fail to light the last torch before night falls.

FeyKina
Minnow
Minnow
222 Posts

[Post New]by FeyKina on Sep 26, 10 7:00 PM
Finally! This was the last one beat for the all gold levels...

Tips (as I can remember)

Leave torches to last

Level up all food and wood resources as you can, it seems like you don't need it but you will.

Get all 3 workers when you can but Use + worker and super speed alot.

Be careful not to pick up more than 20 gold

Save menial tasks and wood chopping to do while waiting for gold for rocks at the left path.

My main problem seemed to be those places that you just seem to over look and waste time at the end.

I know these are not great tips, pretty general, but maybe they will help on this difficult level.

Good luck guys!

[Post New]by CDCollector on Oct 3, 10 7:21 AM
I had a lot of trouble with this level at first, but I read a post about getting over the bridge faster and now I can breeze through. This is what I did and I finished in 9 minutes (don't know if that's good, bad or indifferent, but I had time left):
Build and upgrade a sawmill.
Build a food hut.
Clear down the southeast path to the snow and collect enough supplies to get over the west bridge.
Upgrade the food hut.
Upgrade the sawmill.
Upgrade the food hut again.
Build a cottage.
Go straight up the hill. When you're on the last rock before the bear, build a barracks.
Have second worker start on clearing northeast path.
Build a farm.
Build a temple.
Build a lodge.
Have third worker start on exit road.
Fully upgrade the farm.
Collect resources as soon as possible. Wood will go over 20 so just leave logs until you need them for the second bridge.
Every time you get 12 gold, break a rock.
Bonuses used: hammer on rocks, boots on collecting items, extra worker when lighting torches.
When lighting torches, if you need food or gold, send 1 worker out to get it and keep the others ones busy lighting the torches.
I hope this helps. Good luck!

sravy_baby
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by sravy_baby on Oct 9, 10 3:34 PM
Wow this is a tough nut to crack for expert score. After playing repeatedly, it worked once. I don't know how I did it! I only remember starting with fisherman hut. And went frantically clicking

stevie57
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by stevie57 on Apr 21, 12 2:01 PM
@cdcollector...you are a genius; I've been stuck on this for 3 days !!!!!!

Go to: