This Game has 2 TROJANS attached - uninstall immediately!!

[Post New]by ShiningQueen on Aug 21, 15 11:59 AM
After downloading this game my antivirus discovered two not one but two TROJANS on my computer! You should uninstall immediately and run your antivirus program to get rid of it. Level is SEVERE!

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:This Game has 2 TROJANS attached - uninstall immediately!!

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Sep 10, 15 12:00 PM
Hi ShiningQueen,

I want to assure you that Spirit of Revenge: Elizabeth's Secret is completely safe and that antivirus programs will sometimes mistakenly identify safe software as containing a Trojan or other type of virus. These programs update their virus definition files on a daily basis and can sometimes be too strict. In an effort to catch all harmful files, legitimate files will occasionally be flagged as unsafe as well.

To resolve this the steps in the following help article are useful:

Virus Messages

If you continue to see this happen, I do recommend that you gather the information outlined in the article above and to contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always glad to help.

Since this thread is regarding a tech issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. If you notice any other tech issues in the future, you're definitely welcome to post in the following thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Spirit of Revenge: Elizabeth's Secret here

Best of luck,

bfgWaimea

Go to: