bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to 12 Labours of Hercules IV: Mother Nature Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Aug 22, 15 12:29 AM
Welcome to 12 Labours of Hercules IV: Mother Nature Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other 12 Labours of Hercules IV: Mother Nature Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

madgicsh
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

Re:Welcome to 12 Labours of Hercules IV: Mother Nature Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by madgicsh on Aug 23, 15 6:11 PM
Is anybody else having trouble running this game on Windows 10? When I click "Play" it just fizzles out, never starts!

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Welcome to 12 Labours of Hercules IV: Mother Nature Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Aug 24, 15 2:43 PM
Hi madgicsh,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble getting this game to work on your computer with Windows 10. It may be helpful to look at the following help article:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you are still having issues, please contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report.

Moving forward we do ask that any technical issues be placed in the designated technical thread. I'll include a link below:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for 12 Labours of Hercules IV: Mother Nature Collector's Edition here

Thank you for your understanding. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

chr960
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by chr960 on Sep 8, 15 8:51 PM
Hi all, I am having the same problem, but I have started the game and have gone about ten levels, then it freezes and I get a runtime error when I try to get out of it. Would appreciate any advice ?

jadanosh
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by jadanosh on Sep 9, 15 4:35 PM
Hi Just completed the game in no time and in casual time. Now I am going to attempt to do the game in the harder version. My question is...are there any puzzle pieces or hidden objects in the bonus levels?
Thanks

Hespera
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,170 Posts

[Post New]by Hespera on Oct 15, 15 5:19 PM
There are no puzzle pieces in the bonus levels. I'm not sure about hidden objects..I can't remember for sure, but I don't believe so.

Bonus levels are kept pretty much apart from the regular game play.

Go to: