Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for 12 Labours of Hercules IV: Mother Nature Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Aug 22, 15 12:35 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 08/22/2015 at 6:22:25 AM PST

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for 12 Labours of Hercules IV: Mother Nature Collector's Edition he

[Post New]by andynapoleon on Aug 22, 15 2:55 AM
windows 7 and norton turned on gives a norton warning and program removel as an attack.turn norton off and it just wont launch.

Janette5
Clownfish
Clownfish
518 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for 12 Labours of Hercules IV: Mother Nature Collector's Edition h

[Post New]by Janette5 on Aug 22, 15 5:19 AM
andynapoleon wrote:windows 7 and norton turned on gives a norton warning and program removel as an attack.turn norton off and it just wont launch.

I have Norton 360 and I had no warning or problem with this game.

I've seen some anti-viruses will remove the big fish games stub that is used to install the game as being infected (because it reads your computer looking for the installed Big Fish Software). You can bypass that by saving it to your computer and then running it - when it pops up a warning - click I trust this - run anyway.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for 12 Labours of Hercules IV: Mother Nature Collector's Edition h

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Aug 22, 15 6:23 AM
Hi Everyone,

If there's trouble with getting 12 Labours of Hercules IV: Mother Nature Collector's Edition to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

Often, we can provide a known solution for technical issues in the Forums and some of our tech savvy pond residents may also swim by with good tips and suggestions. We're unable to provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team because the Forums are not well suited for the type of information-gathering and troubleshooting that's needed in order to correct issues of this nature.

If you're unable to get a game working properly using our Help pages or the tips posted here, please get in touch with our Customer Support team. You can find a link to contact Customer Support on the front page of our Help pages section.

Contacting Customer Support will help us to gather necessary information on what types of systems are being affected by the problem and to share this information with the developer in order to work towards a fix.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting Customer Support, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgWaimea

[Post New]by highlander1942 on Aug 22, 15 6:30 AM
Can't run it in Windows 10 without a CODE. Please help and get these Windows 10 problems fixed soon.

Penny1942
Clownfish
Clownfish
554 Posts

[Post New]by Penny1942 on Aug 22, 15 8:27 AM
Thank you Highlander for your comment about running with Win 10. I've been debating d/l the upgrade to try it out and this answers my question. Until the interface is solved I'll just stick to what I've got, if it isn't broke, don't fix it.

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for 12 Labours of Hercules IV: Mother Nature Collector's Edition

[Post New]by Silas_Nash on Aug 22, 15 8:39 AM
highlander1942 wrote:Can't run it in Windows 10 without a CODE.

It will be many months before they fix the zillion problems in Windows 10.
I had to reformat my computer and reinstall Windows 7 after experiencing the nightmare of Windows 10 upgrade.

As previously noted, if it's not broke, don't fix it.

MomStec
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by MomStec on Aug 22, 15 9:04 AM
I had the same issue with the threat - I am not uninstalling and reinstalling, hopefully this will work

leacraw
Shark
Shark
14,048 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for 12 Labours of Hercules IV: Mother Nature Collector's Edition

[Post New]by leacraw on Aug 22, 15 9:48 AM
The game stopped working, I didn't have time to see the error code. The game manager froze and I had to restart my pc Windows 10 in order for the game manager to work again.
I am able to run many other games, some older, some newer, without trouble.

Edited on 08/22/2015 at 2:42:36 PM PST

[Post New]by issafamily on Aug 22, 15 2:44 PM
On level 2.2 your are supposed to collect gold from 2 piles of gold pieces. I can only get 2 pieces of gold. When I try to buy more from the pile when it highlights green it takes pieces of food but does not add any more gold. The level cannot be advanced unless you have 50 pieces but I cannot get any.

[Post New]by evastr on Aug 22, 15 5:05 PM
When playing the trial the game froze for 1-2 minutes almost every time I finished a level... and sometimes it also happened when playing a level or when hitting the puzzle piece.
Apart from that I'm thrilled to see a new Hercules game... thanks! :-)

PS: I have Windows 8

georgiarealist
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by georgiarealist on Aug 22, 15 9:01 PM
highlander1942 wrote:Can't run it in Windows 10 without a CODE. Please help and get these Windows 10 problems fixed soon.

I have Windows 10 and have no problem getting this game to run.

AuntieEva
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieEva on Aug 23, 15 1:33 AM
I have the same problem running the trial as evastr and I'm also running Windows 8.1. The game freezes for 30 seconds or so whenever I click on a puzzle piece, whenever I finish a level, and whenever a "star explosion" happens on a level. The very first time I started the game, I could click or move the mouse twice (i.e., click,move; or click, click; or move, move) before the PC froze for about 15 seconds. I lost two minutes that way and all I did was start the game, click to see options, exit options and exit the game.

evastr wrote:When playing the trial the game froze for 1-2 minutes almost every time I finished a level... and sometimes it also happened when playing a level or when hitting the puzzle piece.
Apart from that I'm thrilled to see a new Hercules game... thanks! :-)

PS: I have Windows 8

[Post New]by BlueViola on Aug 23, 15 4:14 AM
I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but here it goes! I have completed the first 10 levels for Level 1 and the bonus level ( I'm assuming 1.11) isn't available to me. Do I have to complete the level on Expert or is this a problem with the game?

[Post New]by sassou55555 on Aug 23, 15 3:29 PM
In the last puzzle, it miss some pieces . baby scilla . Can't finish the game

[Post New]by Leanne109 on Aug 23, 15 5:11 PM
issafamily wrote:On level 2.2 your are supposed to collect gold from 2 piles of gold pieces. I can only get 2 pieces of gold. When I try to buy more from the pile when it highlights green it takes pieces of food but does not add any more gold. The level cannot be advanced unless you have 50 pieces but I cannot get any.

On mac - Level 2.2 - The 6 food debits when click on gold mine.
But when the man gets there, the mine pays the food back and he goes home again without gold !
Pretty frustrating when it's a collect the gold level

bbeaver1946
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by bbeaver1946 on Aug 24, 15 12:05 PM
why is the discount code not working???
have tried it four times over a period of three hours and still not working.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Aug 24, 15 2:12 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and address the various issues presented in this thread.

If you are experiencing issues with a discount code, it is oftentimes helpful to sign out and back into your account. Clearing the cache oftentimes helps if a discount code isn't working. I'll include a help article below:

Clear Browser Cache

If you find that you are still having issues, our Customer Support Team can definitely help look into this for you.

leacraw, evastr, amd AuntieEva, it may be helpful to look at the following help article for hints regarding the freezing issue you are experiencing:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

issafamily, it may be helpful to look at the above article on ensuring that everything is up to date with your video graphics card.

If you find that the issues still persist, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They can help investigate this further for you and offer any troubleshooting steps they have.

I hope this helps to get things up and running. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

bbeaver1946
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by bbeaver1946 on Aug 24, 15 5:04 PM
THANKS for the tip, I cleared browser cache and now I get the message "not a valid code for anything in my cart"

KScarpetta
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by KScarpetta on Aug 25, 15 2:29 AM
Hi,

I cannot get the game to run. I installed it yesterday and it would not open, so I uninstalled and reinstalled and it worked. Today same thing again, but I don't want to uninstall again in case I lose the progress I had made yesterday in the game.

I am running Windows Vista.

Thank you in advance.

Go to: