andyjen
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

Department 42 The Mystery of the 9

[Post New]by andyjen on Aug 13, 09 11:07 PM
I have downloaded the trial version of the game. Not a problem ,but every square where there is supposed to be print it is blank . I even went to the play mode and the same thing the missing objecrs list is not there. I am not going to buy a game where I cant see anything , any body else have the same problem. I would like to know. Thanks Andyjen.

amj0963
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,544 Posts

Re:Department 42 The Mystery of the 9

[Post New]by amj0963 on Aug 13, 09 11:25 PM
welcome to the pond andyjen

i have played the game and not had a problem have you tried to uninstall and then reinstall and if that doesn't work contact customer service it is the green envelope on the right side of the screen

bfgEuphrates
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,152 Posts

Re:Department 42 The Mystery of the 9

[Post New]by bfgEuphrates on Aug 14, 09 10:14 AM
Hi andyjen,

I'll have to agree with amj0963, you should contact our Customer Support team to try to get those technical issues resolved. They'll be more than happy to help in any way that they can so don't ever hesitate to get in touch with them.

I've also gone ahead and moved this thread over to the full game forum for Department 42: The Mystery of the Nine for you, just a heads up!

Cheers,

bfgEuphrates

Department 42 The Mystery of the 9

[Post New]by poodlebaby on Oct 9, 09 9:03 AM
andyjen wrote:I have downloaded the trial version of the game. Not a problem ,but every square where there is supposed to be print it is blank . I even went to the play mode and the same thing the missing objecrs list is not there. I am not going to buy a game where I cant see anything , any body else have the same problem. I would like to know. Thanks Andyjen.

I have been having a problem with several of my games not downloading and playing correctly. And Dept 42 doing the same thing to me as you are experiencing. Yesterday I played all day with dept 42 trying to find out what was wrong, and then downloaded a new video driver, and guess what, the game now works. You have to find the driver your computer uses and then go to the driver site and download a new driver. Hope this helps.

Go to: